part 41

Courtney manages to get where her dad and Fred are to see what the pair are up to during the whole ordeal with the other timelords that are all in the panopticon worrying about another threat which Courtney nor the president knows about or going to be happening in the future.

She just looks at the pair with slight annoyance, she sighs and walks towards the pair, the pair turns around and sees what that court isn't all that happy with the pair of them they backed off slightly to give her some space, the crowd starts to walk away, so it only left Courtney, Fred and the doctor.

Court just looks at them and about to walk away from the pair, the doctor walks over to Court to stop her from going towards her office, he knows that she rather be catching up work that she has missed out while she was trying to sort out the whole situation with Constance, Trina and Lucy that postponed her whole day working that including the sudden visit from her dad, Court knows that everyone cares for her and wants her to be happy and not being stressed out over work, the capital are safe and well.

Court just stands there in the middle of the panopticon just pondering what she wants to do right now, she just looks at her dad wondering what she should do next "Court I can't decide what you should do next, I could tell you that you could do something that would effect yourself and the rest of Gallifrey, make sure that you make the correct choice".