part 21

She gets up with the help from one of the guards, she walks towards the master and punches him in the face, she instantly falls to the floor but her dad catches her before she hits her head on the floor, she looks up at her dad and smiles.

She looks up at her dad and chuckles slightly, she tries her hardest trying not to close her eyes, the doctor "court please don't close your eyes I don't want you to leave me again"  cardinal borusa walks over to the doctor and watches court slowly disappears from the doctors arms , court closes her eyes and slowly disappears from her dad's arms.

The doctor slowly stands up from the spot where Courtney disappeared from and as soon as the doctor about to walk away everyone heard a crying sound, cardinal borusa walks over the baby version of Courtney and picks her up, makes his way over to the doctor and places her into his arms and says "you can look after her the way you want the only thing is the human who looked after her in her former life she will have her memory erased".

so, he looks down at his young daughter, she looks up at him with the sparkly blue eyes and smiles, whoever was holding Sebastian just disappears from their arms because that timeline has completely changed, everyone walks over to the  doctor to the new baby.

The master wakes up and realised that he is currently alone in the panopticon, he really thought that he would win the whole fight against his brother until his niece got in the way.