Part 22

Everyone got back to whatever work prior to the events to the doctor and the masters attempted battle this time Courtney got in the way but this time the doctor is hoping to look after her without any problems from anyone or anything in the way.

The doctor, Leela, Courtney and K9 were guided back to the TARDIS with the help from one of the guards,  Courtney is interested in her dad's very long scarf until she spots K9 she starts to giggle, she starts to wiggle out of the doctors arms attempting to get out so she could get to K9 but the doctor realised what she was trying to do, he got to the TARDIS key out and opened the door.

courtney looks down and tries to find where K9 is and she starting to get very fussy all because she hasn't been inside the TARDIS before, she starts to look around the console room before landing on the doctor.

Leela noticed that the doctor is looking happy but at the same time very concerned that Courtney will ending up getting caught in the middle again but with the whole attempted battle with the master situation again, she walks over to the doctor, and she picks Courtney and walks over to the door towards Courtney's room.

Courtney is looking around the corridor towards a strange new part of her new home, all of sudden they both stopped in front of another door,   she looks up at Leela wondering why they have stopped here.