part 36

The years went by, Courtney is working underneath President Romana she graduated the academy with in the first year or so of the academy she was surprised that she didn't something just like her dad did everyone who knew her dad didn't have high expectations of Courtney when it came to the actual studying and the exams she proved everyone wrong.

She is working for a few hours now doing some paperwork when someone knocks on the door, she tells whoever is on the other side of the door to come in, she slightly looked up to see who it, but she was mostly looking at the paperwork, when the door opened and closed quick, then whoever is in her office with her asked "would you like a jelly" Courtney looks up and she spots her dad with a packet of jelly babies in his hand, she  stands up and walks over to him, she just stands there deciding where or not if this is her actual dad or not.

The doctor could tell that Courtney is concerned that he might not who he says he is after what happened in the other timeline, she examines him and walks over to him and gives him the tightest hug possible both of them just stands there in the longest time in the hug until one the guards come and interrupts them from the hug.

To all the people on Gallifrey the master had another ace up his sleeve, he told his daughter Constance that she needs to distract Courtney enough to lead her away from his own brother, then get his revenge pan what he was supposed to do the first time round when he was here in his near death state but then the doctor intervened with his plan, then his only niece got in the way between him and the doctor.