part 8

Courtney wakes up from being drugged,she looks around the room where she has been taken to, the room looks oddly familiar to her but she couldn't put her finger on it but she remembered the scroll what she found it stated that she was destined to be at that planet at that time she wondered how long that the doctor known about it all prior of Courtney arriving and joining him in the adventures even though she has been in the TARDIS just a few days.

Leela and the doctor follow K9 through the forest just to know where his only daughter is. It has taken the doctor a very long time just to track down which part of the planet where Courtney is.

Courtney is waiting if her dad will turn up but she isn't going to get her hopes up just incase if he doesn't find her so she decides to have a look around the room where is in currently stuck in she walks over what looks like a window then the door behind her opened with a creak and someone said "you can't get escape through that way young lady " she turns around slowly to see who it is talking to her from the doorway the figure in the doorway looks familiar in some way to the dad who left courtney and her mum when she was five years old.