Part 12

cardinal borusa slowly walks over to Courtney where is currently standing , she looks slowly up to him and he just stands there with his arms crossed, she is unsure what the cardinal  is going to say to her; she tries not to give him eye contact and waits for him to talk to her .

Courtney stands there anger rising throughout her, she just snaps whilst the president is standing in front of her, "enough with everyone not including me in any conversations about what happened to me in those 18 months whilst i was on that planet i had to give birth alone without any medication and today was meant to be the second child's due date but i miscarried 8 weeks into the pregnancy and i have a right as a mother and a daughter to know what is going on with me i don't normally just snap like this just give the straight answer and i left my 18 month old son with my mom's ex boyfriend who is ought to get me one way or another i need help to get him back before he does anything else to him".

the cardinal side steps courtney so the doctor could hold courtney by her arms, "why didn't you say anything whilst in the TARDIS court", he takes his hands of her arms and walks over where he stood wondering how to attempt to get back onto the planet without the Navarre tribe ever knowing that courtney is on the planet to collect her son.