Part 23

Both went into the room and Courtney is curious to the room until she is put down on to her new bed, she just looks up at Leela wondering why she isn't in the console room with her dad, she yawns and rubs her eyes, she starts to fall asleep because it has been a long tiring day for her, Leela slowly walks out of the room and towards the console room, "doctor she fell asleep when she was put into the bed but I could tell that you are scared that you would lose her again like the first time".

The doctor understood what Leela was talking about he was scared that something might happen again this time round but this time he is going to be looking after her even if both of them are very careful but being with the doctor it is a dangerous past time it has hurt so many of the companions in the past he is wondering if something is going to tip Courtney over the edge and make her leave and go back to Gallifrey and stay there til she is ready to be with her dad again.

The doctor stands there just thinking about everything what has happened over the last several years and he is feeling that he could be a better dad to her than whatever happened on earth when he couldn't properly look after her.