Part 32

It has been a rollercoaster of emotions for the pair, and it has taken a toll on Courtney, she walks over to her dad with her final bits of items which she thinks that she needs that were in her bedroom she is going to leave some of her items so she could something if or when she comes back to the TARDIS if the doctor could remember where she is, she could possibly start her new life, but she has the most uncomfortable feeling that something might happen while she is away, but she tried to push it away.

She walks around the console room for the last time (it won't be for a while) and she spots K9, she gets to K9's level and pets him on his head, she wishes that she could take him with her to keep her company while she is studying but she can't he have to stay here with the doctor till the next companion that's if or when that will happen.

Courtnye doesn't know when she is going to come back to her dad again, she doesn't want to be spending her time waiting around for a guy who keeps travelling from place to place without knowing that he has a daughter, she is scared that she will be forgotten about till something massive that might happen to the planet or to her dad that makes her not see him ever again.