part 19

The master and the doctor are face to face while everyone is behind the doctor just waiting for something to happen between the pair.

Courtney sighs and walks towards the master, everyone was surprised that she is walking towards the master, the doctor tries to stop her, but she turns around and speaks "dad I must do this I saw a scroll before we landed on the Navarre planet, and it stated that this very battle is going to happen today all of because of me I know what happened the first time round you didn't want to risk losing me, I've already lost a twin sister dad it wasn't your fault, it was his fault that you lost your other daughter."

The doctor looks at Courtney with sadness which he knows that he has to let her go for the second time in his lifetime, Courtney looks at him with sadness in her eyes she gives him a massive hug, she knows that this might be the last time she might see her dad, Leela and most of all Sebastian, she makes her way towards the master to sacrifice herself to save everyone who she loves.

She stands in front of the master waiting for him for anything what he would throw at her.

Courtney stands there with tears in her eyes waiting for something to happen, she closes her eyes until Courtney feels something happen, she hears Sebastian crying his heart out and mumbling mama, she turns around to see her son for the last time.