part 37

While the doctor and Courtney are catching up with any events what has happened to the pair over the years and by the looks at her dad, he didn't regenerate which she expected him to change into a newer version of her dad, but she isn't really complaining about her dad's changing his appearance ETC, she is just happy that she is with her dad again after a very long time.

Even through the pair are unaware that Constance is waiting for them near the doctors TARDIS trying to distract him and try to get Courtney then another war onto the planet and this time no one will get involved in the destruction of Gallifrey for once and all, while the pair are talking in Courtney's office one of the guards that were making their rounds near the TARDIS one of them spotted someone who was lurking around the machine and radios through to let them know that someone is by the TARDIS.

Courtney looks at her dad and she runs out of the office towards the TARDIS leaving her dad and the guard behind wondering what is happening, when all three got close enough to the TARDIS there were three people instead of the just one who was waiting for Courtney and the doctor to arrive.

By the looks of things the doctor could recognise one out of the three to be his own niece but he couldn't recognise the other two who were with Constance, Courtney recognised the other two by the a mile it was the twins who tried on a several occasions to get Courtney expelled from the academy but it backfired on the pair their names are Trina and Lucy one of them wanted everything done by her standards if it isn't done her standard she will have a massive hissy fit and the other one who doesn't have any manners at all and expects everything to be for her and is very entitled to pretty much everything and won't pay for anyone else expect for her and for herself only.