Part 30

As the years gone by the doctor seen Courtney grew up in front of his eyes he knew it is time for her to go back to Gallifrey and start the academy and he is hoping that she is going to do him  proud but the things is Courtney could tell that her dad doesn't want her to leave the only place that they called home for the last several years now.

Court looks at her dad with great sadness that she must leave the TARDIS in the next fews or so, she walks over to him and holds his hand, she says to him "dad i know it s hard to let me go again, I want to follow your footsteps at the pydonian in the academy like yourself without getting expelled like you did dad", the doctor looks at Court and smiles slightly knowing that she is going to make him very proud by staying on Gallifrey and going to do a lot of things that he couldn't do.

Courtney walks back to her bedroom to make sure that she has everything so she prepared to leave the TARDIS and start her new chapter in her life, ever since Leela left the TARDIS it was the pair of them inside the TARDIS , she doesn't want to leave him alone til the next companion arrives.

Courtney is scared that she is going to be judged for what her dad did while he was at the academy and she is hoping to do her dad proud by not getting expelled.