part 11

The TARDIS has landed on Gallifrey, Courtney was the first one out and she stands just outside the door waiting for everyone included, she looks around to familiar herself with where she might be, she is waiting for everyone who is in the TARDIS with her hands on her hips just thinking what's going to happen.

One of the guards walks over to Courtney and asks if she was alright and she replies that she was waiting for her dad to come out of the police box she points to it, so the guard stays with her till the doctor arrives out of the box it wasn't long the doctor comes out of the TARDIS so does Leela, K9 stayed  behind in the TARDIS.

All four of them walked into the panopticon so they could wait for someone who knows her dad.

Courtney listens to her dad, she finds some steps so she could sit down and take in the surroundings while trying not to overhear any conversations nearby.

The room gets quiet when the cardinal arrives into the panopticon, Courtney stands up and walks over to her dad,just to pay her respects to the president, he just looks at her and continues to talk to the rest of the group without involving Courtney in what is actually happening in this situation so she walk back over to the stairs with leela, k9 and one of the guards, she and leela decides sits back down waits for an answer.

The whole conversation took a while before everyone who was in the conversion turns towards Courtney, leela, K9 and the guard stands up just wait for the president to decide.

 She is feeling very nervous about everything that has happened in the last 18 months since last saw the people who she loves the most.