Part 18

The doctor looks at Courtney and he is wondering how he managed not to damage himself in that situation the first time round and including Courtney.

Courtney gives Leela Sebastian, so she could help with anything to do with the master situation, she looks at everyone who she admires so much.

Meanwhile in the pentagon the master is about to leave when the doctor walks in with K9, followed by Courtney, all three of them are facing the master once again but with the help from K9, Courtney and some of the guards who followed in suit behind them.

Courtney just stops walking before going into the pentogan, she thinks about her mum whom she left on earth she didn't realise that she hurt her mum's feelings by getting into the TARDIS without considering what she is giving up her life on earth all those months, the doctor turns around and notices that Court is distracted he walks over to her, he could tell that she misses her mum, he didn't want to ask if anything is bothering her, he just could tell.

Both of them looked at each other without saying a word before going to the pentagon to face the master hopefully for the last time on Gallifrey this time with the help of others, so the doctor doesn't have to do this alone.

The master expected the doctor to be alone so they could finish the battle again but this time the master isn't at the end of his regeneration cycle