part 42

Court looks around the place where she has been living since, she left adventuring with her dad while she was growing up to do her studying.

She knows that she needs to ask this question who is her mum which has plagued her since she could remember but she is scared that he is probably tell her that she is wasting her time by finding out any useless information about who she is, court had that issue when she was living with Charlotte, Court still in some sense still got the scar on her leg which is strange even for her family.

Courtney walks over to the doctor and holds his hand, pulls him away from Fred, she gets the courage to ask her dad, “dad I’ve got this scar on my thigh since I could remember, I have noticed that I haven’t got a mum at all, please explain why you have avoided all the questions I have been asking while I were growing up”.

The doctor sighs knowing that he has been putting this situation off for the longest time, he knows about the scar on her Courtney’s leg, he didn’t want to tell her when she is old enough to know the whole truth and when she isn’t busy with work or school, he just hoped that she didn’t ask about the scar or whom her mother is until she is old enough to properly understand the concept.

Courtney is waiting for her dad ‘s reply to the questions, he walks over to sit down and sighs “court I was afraid that you would ask me these questions I didn’t expect you to ask  so soon, I thought I had several years yet before I explain everything what has happened since you were born”.