Loki Gives Serena Gifts

Chapter 29

Serena's eyes got big at all of the beautiful gowns. There were gowns in many different styles from sleeveless, strapless, thin straps and long sleeves. There were some that had long flowing material that attached to her wrists that held up the sides of the gowns and with even see through material with just enough to make the gown elegant and sexy. Serena said to Loki, "Oh, they are so beautiful. How can I choose just one?" Loki replied, "You don't have to choose just one because ALL of these gowns belong to you." Serena asked Loki, "You're joking right, Loki? You can't really mean that ALL of these beautiful gowns belong to me." Loki responded, "No, darling, I'm NOT joking they ALL belong to you. I had them made especially for you." Serena asked, "YOU had them made for me?" Loki replied, "I had some input on the styles of gowns that I wanted you to wear." Serena smiled and said, "I kind of figure that judging by how they look." Serena said smiling. Loki smiled back at Serena. Loki asked, "So darling, which one are you going to wear tonight OR should I pick one for you." he said mischievously. Serena answered, "No, I'll choose for myself." Loki responded, "Well, choose." Serena looked over the gowns to find the one she wanted to wear. Serena saw one that she wanted to wear. It was a blue and purple gown, the top was just barely over the shoulders, the middle of the gown was a light purple, the back scooped down low, it also had two strips of material hanging from her wrists to hold up the sides of the gown. When Serena raised up her arms the two sheer pieces of material would move with her. The back of the gown had pieces of material gathered at the back to hold it up. The gown was simple but very elegant. Serena asked Loki, "What do you think about this one?" Loki smiled and replied, "It's beautiful but I would have preferred you wore the light blue one with the back out with the long sleeves and the low-cut neckline with the two strips of material hanging from your wrists." Serena said, "You would like that one better." Then she laughed. Loki laughed and said, "Well, I do like to see your skin more." Then he gives Serena a mischievous smile. Loki continues, "But whichever gown you prefer, then I'll be happy with it as long as you're wearing it."

Sif tells Loki "Well, leave so she can get dressed for tonight or she'll be late." So Loki bowed before Serena and said, "I'll see you tonight, my love." Then he left. Sif asked, "So, which one are you going to wear? The one you like OR the one Loki likes?" Serena answered, "I'm not sure. The one that Loki likes is pretty too." Sif replied, "Pick whichever one you feel most comfortable in," So Serena thought for a moment. Serena replied, "It's going to be a surprise." Sif said, "Even from me?" Serena smiled shyly and answered, "Yes." Just then Loki came back to Serena's room and said, "I forgot to tell you that you have your own personal handmaiden to help you get dressed and fix your hair and any other things you might need." Loki continued, "This is Madison. She will help with everything." Serena asked Loki, "I thought you had left." Loki said, "I did but I forgot to tell you about Madison. Now I'll go." Loki leaned over and kissed Serena good-bye. He replied, "I'll see you tonight, darling." Then Loki turned around and left. Sif asked Serena, "You think he's gone for sure this time?" They both laughed.