Round Two of Making Love

Chapter 35

Serena woke up with a pain between her legs, a pain like she never felt before. When she looks up, she sees Loki lying beside her, then it all started coming back to her in a rush-she and Loki had made love just hours before she woke up. Serena thought to herself, no it must have been a dream, but she could feel his naked skin against hers. Serena looked underneath the covers and she and Loki WERE both completely naked. She started to blush with embarrassment. Serena also noticed that there was some blood on the sheets, which only proved that THEY really DID make love. Serena tried to move away from Loki as quietly and slowly as she could trying NOT to wake him. As she turned over to get out of the bed, there was a strong arm around her waist. Serena said, "Oh Loki you scared me." Loki laughed a little bit and then asked, "Why are you trying to sneak out of the bed?" Serena answered, "I was just going to the bathroom. That is if I can walk to the bathroom." Loki replied, "Um, yeah you'll have trouble walking for a little while because this was your first-time making love, but it won't last long." Serena replied, "That's what you said about the first time you entered me." Loki said, "I was right, wasn't I? The pain didn't last for long, did it?" Serena said shyly, "no." Loki said, "You see I didn't lie to you about that and I'm not lying about this." Loki replied, "Once you get used to it, it won't hurt anymore, and you will be able to walk better." Serena asked Loki, "What do you mean "get used to it?"

Loki said, "I plan on giving you plenty of experience, baby." Then he smiled mischievously. Serena just now realized that she was still naked, she quickly grabbed a sheet and pulled it up over herself. Loki smiled and reached over and pulled the sheet down. Loki said, "Don't cover yourself up from me. I like looking at you in all your pure beauty." Loki then pulled Serena to him and kissed her. Serena couldn't help but return Loki's kiss. Loki lay Serena down on the bed while he was still kissing her. Then he pulled her under the covers and laid on top of her. Serena felt Loki's cock rubbing against her soft moist folds. Loki whispered in Serena's ear. "I want to make love to you again." Serena replied, "No we can't-not again. I....I have to get up before Madison comes." Loki whispered, "I'll be quick, darling" Before Serena could say anything, Loki kissed her then inserted his long, big and lengthy cock inside her. Serena felt Loki's throbbing member buried deep inside of her and THIS TIME it didn't hurt as bad as the first time. Loki started to move his hips in a rhythmic thrusting motion going deeper inside of her. Serena said, "Oh Loki...I never knew how good this could feel. Loki tells Serena, "I plan on making you feel good every chance I get."

Just then they hear a knock-on Serena's door. Serena exclaimed, "Oh no, it's Madison! What will we do?!" Loki replies, "Don't worry baby. I'll handle it." Loki pulled himself out of Serena and started to get up when he heard Serena let out a gasp. He turns around to see what was wrong with Serena. Loki asked in a whisper, "What's wrong, darling?" Serena pointed to the bed and there Loki saw there was blood stain on the sheets. Serena answered, "Madison will know what happened to me." Loki replied, "Is that all?" Serena asked Loki, "Is that what happened to me after we made love the first time?" Loki said, "Darling, you really are inexperienced. That IS what happened the first time we made love. Since you WERE a virgin but not anymore because we made love" Serena replies, "I don't want Madison to see this." Loki replied, "She won't." He waved his hand and the blood stain sheets were gone and replaced with new ones. She couldn't even tell where the blood stain was. Loki then said, "Is that better?" Serena said, "yes." Then Loki said, "Now for your gown." He waved his hand again and a green light went over Serena and she instantly had her gown on. Serena looked at herself and said, "Thank you, Loki.' Loki replied, "You're welcome baby. Now nothing is out of place." Serena asked, "How are you going to get out?" Loki said, "Easy I'll just teleport myself out of here." A green light came over Loki and he was instantly dressed. He leaned over and kissed Serena one more time than he told Serena "Good-bye, my love. I'll see you later. Now you better answer Madison." Loki removed the spell he had on the door, then teleported himself out of Serena's chambers.