Loki and Serena's First Time

Chapter 34

Loki continued kissing Serena until she was breathless. Loki finally lifted his head and looked into Serena's eyes. He could see how much she wanted him too, but she was trying to hold herself back and Loki didn't want her to hold back her feelings for him. Loki said, "I know you want me too, Serena. I can see it in your eyes and feel it when you kiss me." Serena shook her head trying to gather her senses. Serena finally answered, "No....your wrong because it's not proper. I can't have feelings for you now. We are not married yet." Loki replied, "Who are you trying to fool Serena, yourself or me because you are not fooling me. Remember I'm the God of Mischief and Lies. I can tell when someone is TRYING to lie to me and you my darling, you are lying." Loki continues, "Plus, my dear, I can read your mind and you want me just as much as I want you." Loki bent down and kissed her again. This time she didn't try to fight him. She just let herself go. Loki put his arms around Serena and pulled her closer. Serena found herself putting her arms around Loki's neck. Serena started kissing Loki back. Loki let his hands roam ALL over Serena's body, touching her everywhere from the back of her neck to down to her ass. Loki reached around to the front of Serena's body and put his hands on her breasts messaging them then went lower even still to between her legs. Serena let out a soft moan. Loki stopped kissing her long enough to say. "You have TOO MANY clothes on. We need to do something about that." he said mischievously. Serena was so caught up in being in Loki's arms, she didn't realize what he said UNTIL he started to unzip the back of her gown and put his hands on her bare back. Serena was shocked back to reality and started to pull away from him, but he wouldn't let her. Loki asked Serena, "What's wrong baby? I told you that you had too many clothes on, and I was going to remedy that. You had to know what I meant, darling." he said, running his hands over her back.

Serena tried to pull away, but she couldn't because she secretly wanted Loki to take off her gown. Serena reached behind her back and tried to remove Loki's hand, but he wouldn't let her. Loki asked Serena, "Why are you so shy and bashful all of a sudden?" Serena replied, "I can't believe I let it go this far." Loki answered Serena, "You didn't do anything wrong. All you did was allow the man that you love to touch you intimately." Serena looked down at the floor and responded, "I can't let you do it, Loki." Loki asked, "Why not? You want this too, Serena. I see it in your eyes. So, why not just go with your feelings." Serena looked down at the floor and replied, "It's not right even IF I want you too. I have to resist." Loki responded, "Serena, I just want to show you how much I love you. Is that so wrong?" Serena answered in a low voice, "No." Loki asked Serena, "Then why do you keep stopping me?" Serena answered, "I guess I'm just scared." Loki lifted Serena's chin up, so she was facing him and said, "Darling, you don't have to be afraid of me or anything else. I would never hurt you. All I want to do is love you completely. Will you let me?" Serena answered, "I want to but I'm afraid too, I'm afraid of what would happen IF the All Father finds out that we did this without being married." Loki replied, "Don't worry about my father. He won't know, I promise you."

Loki led Serena over to her bed then started kissing her again. Loki's lips left Serena's mouth and started kissing her neck and throat all the while rubbing his hands over her bare back. Serena said, "Wait." Loki asked, "What is it baby?" Serena asked, "What if someone walks in on us?" Loki just smiled and waved his hand towards the door and a green light appeared on the door locking it. Loki asked, "Is that better? Now no one can enter the room OR leave until I release the spell." Loki picked up where he left off, he slowly started to slide her gown down and off her shoulders. Then allowing her gown to fall to the floor exposing her bare breasts. Loki bent his head down and started kissing and sucking on Serena's breasts. First one breast then the other one. Serena moaned with pleasure. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have his mouth on her breasts. Loki raised his head up long enough to tell Serena, "Undress me now, darling." Serena wasn't sure if she could do that. When Loki sees her hesitating, he decides to help her along. He put Serena's hands on his chest and helped her to pull his tunic over his head. Once Serena had completely had Loki's shirt off. Serena's hands touched his bare chest, she quickly removed them, but Loki just as quickly put them back. Then he tells Serena, "Drop it. I don't need it anymore." So, she dropped his shirt to the floor. Then Loki's bare chest was pressed up against Serena's bare breasts. This excited Serena. Serna ran her hand over Loki's bare chest. Then Loki put Serena's hands on his pants and proceeded to help Serena pull down his pants. As she pulled down Loki's pants, her hands brushed up against his cock. Serena quickly jerked her hands away, but Loki put them back. Now they stood completely naked except for Serena's panties, which Loki quickly removed. Now Serena's womanhood was pressed up against Loki's cock. Loki lay Serena down on her bed then got a top of her being careful not to hurt her. Serena couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Serena had NEVER been with a man before and Loki knew it. Loki stopped long enough to tell Serena, "I'm going to insert myself inside you now. It might hurt a little bit, but it won't last long. So don't be afraid. Ok, darling?" Serena asked after seeing how big Loki's cock was, "But will it fit?" Loki gave a little laugh and replied, "Yes baby. I'm sure it will fit once your body stretches to fit my length." Serena's eye got big and said, "That sounds like it's going to hurt." Loki answered, "Like I told you, darling it will at first but it won't last long." Loki continues, "Enough talking. I can't wait to be inside of you any longer." with that he slowly moved himself into position. slowly started to insert himself inside of her. Serena jumped at first when it first went in and there was some pain, so Serena winced a little bit. Loki just lay there for a few moments before moving. He wanted Serena to get used to him being inside of her before he started his thrusting. Once he felt like she had enough time to adjust to his size, he started slowly thrusting himself inside of her. Then he quickened his thrusts until spilled his seed inside of her. After their lovemaking, they just lay in each other's arms.