Almost Getting Caught

Chapter 36

Serena stood up and found it hard to walk because of her and Loki's love making. Serena tells Madison, "Come in." Madison walks in and sees Serena barely walking. Madison asks Serena, "Ma'am are you ok?" Serena answered Madison, "Yes, Madison. I'm just sore from training with Sif and Loki this morning." Serena just hoped that Madison believed her. Madison asked Serena, "Ma'am would you like me to draw you a hot bath?" Serena answered, "Yes, Madison, that would be wonderful." Madison bowed then set off to draw Serena's bath water. Serena thought to herself, that bath water is going to feel good to my aching body. Madison returned to Serena's bedroom and said, "Ma'am your bath water is ready." Serena replied, "Thank you, Madison." Madison bowed and asked Serena, 'Is there anything else I can do for ma'am?" Serena replied, "No, this will be fine." Madison leaves Serena's bedroom and Serena goes into the bathroom to get in the tub. Serena stepped into the tub and let the water cover her aching body as she sank into the hot bath water. It made her aching body feel so good. Especially when the water went between her aching legs. It made her legs feel so much better. Serena just sits there soaking in the hot relaxing water.

Someone knocked on Serena's door, Madison went to the door and standing outside the door was Loki. Loki said, "Hello Madison. Where's Serena?" Madison replied, "My lady Serena is taking a bath, your majesty. I will let her know you came by Prince Loki" Loki answered, "Thank you Madison." Madison bows before Loki, then he left. While Serena soaked in the hot bath water. She was remembering when she and Loki had made love just a few hours ago. She remembered how it felt to have Loki inside of her. Also, the feel of Loki's cock thrusting inside of her. She couldn't get the picture out of her mind OR the feel of his hands on her body softly touching and caressing her as he made sweet passionate love to her. Serena smiled as she remembered all of those wonderful things. As Serena soaked in the water, she closed her eyes. Then Serena hears a voice, "What a beautiful site." Serena jumps when she hears that voice, It was Loki's. Serena grabs a towel and tries to cover herself up. Loki just gives her a smile and walks over to her. Loki replied, "You're still trying to cover yourself up from me. When I have already seen your naked body before, why?" Serena responded, "I....I....don't know. Habit, I guess." Loki said, "Well, stop it, darling. I don't want you to cover yourself OR hide yourself from me. Loki sat down beside the bathtub and then reached over and removed the towel that Serena was holding close to her. Serena was trying to hold on to the towel for dear life. Loki said, "Come on baby, you don't need that towel. Let go of it." He finally got Serena to release her hold on the towel that she had been holding against her breasts.

Loki said, "That's much better, darling." he smiles. Loki continues, "How about it if I just get in there with you?" Serena replies, "I...I was just about to get out, when you showed up." Loki asked, "Surely you could stay in there a few minutes more so I could join you?" Serena answered, "Well, I don't know. I've been in here too long already. I just...." Before she could finish her statement, Loki had already magically removed all of his clothes and was getting in the tub with Serena. Serena couldn't help but stare at Loki's perfectly toned and muscular naked body. As Loki got in the tub, Serena scooted over a little bit, but Loki reached out and pulled her back close to him. Serena started to shudder with anticipation of being closer to Lok once again. Loki asked Serena. "Why are you shaking my love? Is it the thought of being next to me once again?" Serena answered in a shy voice, "Yes" Loki responded by saying, "You are mine now. So don't be shy around me. Even though we have made love twice today already, three are coming up." he said with a wink and sly smile.

Serena said, "Loki, I don't think we should. I mean what happens if I...I...get,,,,well you know" Loki said, "Pregnant." Serena said, "Yes" Loki said. "It doesn't matter because we are getting married in a few days." Serena replied. "But what if I get pregnant BEFORE we get married. I don't want anyone to know that we've been making love all of this time." Loki replied, "Don't worry about it, darling." with that Loki leaned over and kissed Serena. Loki ran his fingers through Serena's wet hair. Then he pulled Serena's wet naked body against his and ran his hands all over her body. Starting with behind her neck, over to her throat, then down to her breasts, rubbing his fingers tips over her hardened nipples, then down even further until he reached down between her legs and rubbed her sensitive bud. All the while getting moans of ecstasy from Serena. Loki was telling Serena, "Shh....baby. You don't want Madson to hear you because she'll know you'll not alone in here." Serena tried hard to keep her mouth shut but it was difficult when Loki was making her feel so good. Then Serena rubbed her hands over Loki's chest, then around his back, across his toned and muscular stomach, when she came to his cock, she stopped. Loki asked Serena, 'Darling, why did you stop. Finish what you started." Serena said, "I can't." Loki said, "Yes you can, sweetheart." So, Loki took Serena's hands and put them on his cock. Serena tried to pull her hands away, but Loki wouldn't let her. Instead, he moved Serena's hands up and down its length. Serena got a little nervous, but it also turned her on at the same time. Serena could feel how excited Loki was getting by her touch. Loki tells Serena, "I'm about to cum in your hands." About that time Loki cum in Serena's hands. Serena was shocked by this; she didn't know what to do. Loki saw her expression and replied, "That's what I fill you with when I spill my seed in you and that's what causes you to get pregnant." Serena looked down at the liquid that was in her hands. Serena asked Loki, "So that's what you call "your seed?" Loki answers Serena, "Yes. You have a lot to learn about sex darling, but fortunately for you I'm a very good teacher." he said mischievously. Serena said, "I bet you are." she said shyly.

Loki looks down at Serena and replies, "Yes, I am, and I'll prove it to you." With that he leaned over and kissed Serena passionately. Loki whispers to Serena, "I want to make you cum for me." Serena's eyes got big and asked, "What?" Loki laughed and said you heard me, darling." Serena asked Loki, "How can you do that? I'm not a man. How can a woman cum?" Loki laughed a little bit and said, "Here let me show you." Loki started kissing Serena all over her body. Beginning with her lips, moving to her neck, then to her breasts where he started kissing and sucking on them, causing her nipples to become hard. Then put his hand on her sensitive bud where he rubbed it slowly and sensually. Loki then took his cock and rubbed it against Serena's clit. This was driving Serena crazy with desire for Loki. Then all of sudden, felt something come out of her sensitive bud. Loki just smiled and told Serena, "See you can cum for me." Serena said, "I thought that was just water coming from me." Loki said, "No darling, you just cum for me. See." Loki lifted his hand up and Serena saw something similar to what came out of Loki. Serena felt embarrassed. Loki noticed her embarrassment and said, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, darling. It's perfectly natural when lovers get each other aroused that this happens and that's what happened between us just now." Loki said, "Now I'm going to insert my cock in you." Before Serena had a chance to say no, Loki had already inserted his cock in her and started thrusting in her making Serena go into sweet ecstasy. Just as Loki was getting started going good, Madison came to the door and asked Serena, "Ma'am are you ok? You've been in there for a long time." Serena looked at Loki and said, "What do I say?" Loki said, " Tell her you will be out shortly, darling." Madison asked again, "Ma'am are you ok?" Serena answered, "Yes, Madison. I'm fine. I'm getting out very soon. I fell asleep in the tub." Madison answered, "Yes, ma'am." Loki tells Serena, "Good move darling. Telling her you fell asleep in the tub." Serena said, "Now we must get out of here." Loki said, "Yes, darling." So, Loki got out of the tub and magically dried himself off and put his clothes on. Then Serena got out of the tub and started drying herself off, when all of a sudden, she was completely dried and clothed. Serena turned around and looked at Loki and said, "Thank you." Loki said, "You're welcome, baby." Serena said, "Now you must leave." Loki said, "I will, darling." Then he kissed her and teleported himself out of her bathroom.