The Wedding Day

Chapter 37

Finally, the big day came for Loki and Serena to be married. Serena was in Frigga's chambers getting ready for the wedding. Frigga had helped Serena pick out her wedding gown. The wedding gown that Serena and Frigga picked out was a simple one. It had a V-neck top, the sleeves were long and lacy, the front of the gown had flower decorations on it, and the bottom was made of layers of sheer lace, and it had a mid-length train. She wore a sheer veil that covered her face. Serena's shoes were embroidered with lacy on them. It wasn't the fanciest of wedding gowns but it's what she wanted. Frigga replied, "You are absolutely beautiful my dear." Serena answered, "Thank you, your majesty." Frigga responded, "Loki is absolutely going to love the gown you chose." Serena said, "But Queen Frigga, you helped me to choose it and the shoes too." Frigga replied, "But the choice was yours, my dear. I just showed you some different types of gowns. You made the final choice." Loki was in his chambers getting ready. He wore his finest Asgardian armor with golden shoulder coverings, a gold breast plate, it had golden wristbands, his long coat was of the finest black Asgardian leather and his top was also made of the finest Asgardian black leather with splashes of gold on it that matched his coat, he wore his long green cape that matched his armor and it was all designed in his traditional colors of green and gold, with black boots, and his golden horned helmet.

As the wedding started, Loki stood on his father's right side and Thor stood next to Loki. Queen Frigga stood next to Odin. As the big golden doors opened, there stood Serena in the doorway. Odin nodded as a single for Serena to come down the aisle. As Serena walked down the aisle, all of the guests watched her as she proceeded to meet Loki at the throne. Odin stood up and said, "We have gathered you all here to witness the marriage of my son, Prince Loki to Serena of Asgard. Let's begin with the ceremony." Odin started by asking Serena several questions: "Do you, Serena of Asgard, swear to stand beside your prince in all matters concerning the Asgardian royal throne?" Serena answered, "Yes your majesty." Odin asked, "Do you, Serena, promise to be loyal and faithful to your prince?" Serena answered, "Yes your majesty." Odin asked, "Do you, Serena, swear to protect Asgard from all treats?" Serena answered, "Yes your majesty." and the last question was, "Do you, Serena, swear to carry on the royal bloodline of Odinson?" Serena answered, "Yes your majesty." Odin tapped his staff two times on the floor and announced, "I, Odin, the All Father proclaim you to be the new princess of Asgard." All of the guests cheered for their new princess. After the wedding ceremony, Loki and Serena talked to their guests before heading off to their private chambers, which was actually Loki's chamber. Loki and Serena said their good-byes to their guests then left to go to their chambers.