Chapter 2: Red face

Kristine's POV

My mom just laughed. Then she looked at me.

"Honey, I know that Jekoy was your ultimate crush. I agree to him that you don't even remember his face and features. I know you are shocked about that, if you want we can go visit them." She said.

"I think not today."

"Then when?"

"Maybe on Saturday. When I'm free." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Okay." She nods.

"Mom, before I forgot. Do we have anything to eat? I'm verrryyy hungry." I said while touching my stomach.

"Oh yeah. I'll just make you some pancakes."

"Okay. I'll just wait here."

After I ate my breakfast, I went to my room. Then I go inside the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I went out to check on my Instagram and Twitter account.

"Too many notifications huh?"

Then I tweeted.

@krisTEENjade: Goodmorning fellas. I'm so embarrased today. Gosh. I didn't expect that I will see my ultimate crush again.

Then someone replied.

@janelicious: Oh really? Who was that? Tell me baby.

@krisTEENjade: I'll tell you later. How's the first day?

@sandiieeecheeks: IT IS SOOOOO BORING!

@krisTEENjade: I told you. That's why I didn't go to school today.

@annaperez: Lazy child.

@krisTEENjade: @annaperez you are so bad to me. Just understand.

@janelicious: Don't fight. Hey Kristine. Wait for me at your place. I'll be there.

@krisTEENjade: Okayyy. See ya~

After 10 minutes, Jane already arrived. I know that because I'm at the balcony. Then I called her.

"Jane!" She looks everywhere but she can't see me.

"Here! Balcony!" Then she looks up.

"Ikaw lang pala, jusko. Kala ko naman kung sino." She says as she shooks her head.

"Sige na. Umakyat ka na dito. Kanina pa ko naghihintay dito."

"Oo na!" She shouted then went inside.

"Oh wait." I opened the door for her.

"Ang tagal naman." She says angrily.

"Baket?"

"Nothing." She answered. "Who's that guy?" She says looking at the balcony of our neighbor.

"Ah, siya ba? New neighbor."

"Name?"

"Ba't sakin ka nagtatanong?" I shouted.

"Baket? Masama?"

"Hinde. Basta, just ask him nalang."

"Okay. If you say so."

Jane's POV

I went out of her balcony. Then I saw the guy and I asked his name. Ang sungit kasi ni Tin-tin eh. Nagtatanong lang naman ako.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Hello."

"What's-" I was stopped by Kristine.

"Bestie, you want juice?" She asked.

"Eto naman. Of course. Tsaka do not disturb me. I'm talking to that cute guy." I pointed the CUTE guy.

"Okay. I'll just get some juice."

"Okay." Then I looked back at the cute guy.

"Sorry." I apologized. But why?

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"Nothing. Uhm. Can I ask your name?"

"Juan Karlos Labajo. You?"

"U-uhm..." I stuttered. "My name? Ah... Jane Santiago." I feel my face getting hot. Gosh. Nakakahiya.

He laughs. "Why are you blushing?"

"Uhm... No-nothing." I went inside Kristine's room. When she opened the door, she saw my red face.

"What happened?" She asked, shocked.

"Nothing. I'll just go to your bathroom."

"Okay."

Kristine's POV

When I opened the door, I saw Jane with a red face. She's kinda blushing.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"Nothing. I'll just go to your bathroom."

"Okay."

Then she went inside the bathroom while I went to my balcony. I saw Juan Karlos again.

"Is she your friend?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. Why is she blushing?"

"I dunno. Ikaw kausap niya eh."

"Wala naman akong sinabing masama."

"Ano ba pinag-usapan niyo?"

"Tinanong lang niya pangalan ko tapos namula na siya."

I laughed so hard. I think Jane has a crush on my crush.

Wait? What?! No! I will not allow that.

"Why are you laughing?" He asks curiously.

"Nothing. Oh!"

"Why?"

"Have you eaten?"

"Hindi pa. Di ko pa nga ginagalaw to e."

"Someone ate your food, I think." I chuckled. He looked on his table and saw nothing. No food, no drinks. Just a plate and a glass.

"Qoqo?!" He shouts angrily.

"Sorry kuya!" I hear someone shouts from their house. I think that's Qrkoni. I just laughed. My stomach aches because of too much laughter. So I just sat and wait until Jane comes out of my bathroom.

"Ang tagal naman niya." I said to myself. "Jane! Bestie! Ba't ang tagal mo dyan? Anong oras ka lalabas dyan?" I shouted so she can hear me.

"SANDALE!!!" She shouted with full anger.

"Ano kayang nangyari dun?"

Then after 2 minutes, she went out. She's wearing a scarf that covers almost her whole face. Weird?!

Jane's POV

I'm still at Tin-tin's bathroom. I think she's kind of bored so she called me.

"Jane! Bestie! Ba't ang tagal mo dyan? Anong oras ka lalabas dyan?" She shouted.

"SANDALE!!!" I shouted back.

Then after 2 minutes, I went out wearing a scarf that covers almost my whole face. I looked at her.

"What?!" I asked.

"What was that for?" She asks curiously.

"This?" I pointed to my scarf. She nods.

"Nothing. You know the red face you saw a while ago? Tinatago ko." I laughed nervously.

"Baliw! Halika na nga dito. Baka idala pa kita sa ospital."

"Oo na." I went out of her balcony. I didn't saw Juan Karlos anymore. Hayy salamat.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys. Hope you like this chapter. I hope that you are not bored reading it. Please vote and comment. Please press the star ⭐️ at the bottom. Thankyou : )