Chapter 22: Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

A/N: Nasa media section yung couple shirt nila na ako yung nagdesign (pagpasensyahan na kung di maganda) and yung guitar necklace na kasama pati yung akin haha. Napagtripan ko lang isama. Haha ✌️

Okay, you can now read. Enjoy! 😄

••••••••••

Kristine's POV

I was waiting for this day to come for a long time. I mean, I really wait for Christmas but this time I'm more excited cause Jk and his family is celebrating Christmas with us.

And not just that, he's my boyfriend. It's my first time to celebrate Christmas with Jk, now that I'm his girlfriend. Unlike before, we're just childhood bestfriends who fights just for a toy.

"Kris, are you alright? Tita Jenna is looking for you downstairs. Kailangan daw nasa baba na tayo ngayon." Jk said.

"Yeah, I'm alright. But it's just 10pm Jk. I'm not hungry or something cause we've just ate dinner two and a half hours ago." I said not looking at him, still facing the stars.

"But Kris, we will not eat there downstairs. We'll just have fun before 12 and we'll take lots of selfies."

"Okay. What can I do? You're the one who's pleading. Bababa na po." We went out of my balcony and went downstairs.

We saw them playing chess, talking about some stuffs and cuddling with each other. Awww. 💑

I forgot to tell you that Kuya Joshua's girlfriend, Ate Mariella is with us. Why? Cause her family is in US and she just moved here last February this year. And she will celebrate with us. She doesn't have any companion on her condo so she's here.

We're treating her as our family member now and we're close to her also.

"Oh eto na pala ang lovebirds." Ate Mariella said in a slight slang tone. Di pa matuwid pagtatagalog niya e. Hahaha. That's because she was a pure American and born and raised there.

And then they looked at us like there's something happened and I looked at our clothes. We're wearing the same colors, again.

We're wearing a color blue top (mine us a blue button up sleeveless shirt and Jk's a blue polo shirt), black skinny jeans and color white shoes.

"Woah. We have the same color of clothes again." He said with awe.

"Yaa. I didn't realized it at first." I just laughed at the thought that maybe, we are MEANT TO BE. How I wish that might come true. Yeah, I know that we're in a relationship but I know that this is just PUPPY LOVE.

Ugh. Nevermind, nevermind. Good vibes, good vibes! It's Christmas Eve and I need to be happy.

•••

It's already 11:30 pm and we are here outside of our house. I mean, in our garden. We're all lying on the grass and looking at the stars.

"The stars are beautiful." Jk said. "Like you." I know that's sweet but I feel something that ya know, bothers me again. But I'll just mind my happiness instead of that.

"Aww. Thanks. But you know what?"

"What?"

"Those stars are shining bright. They give us light at night. Given na yung moon."