Chapter 35: Meeting a New Friend

Kristine's POV

The class went wild. Joke. It's goes really fun. Nicole is a nice girl, I made a new friend and that's her.

"Jade?" Nicole called me. She was talking a while ago to our other classmates. She's friendly.

"Yes Niki?"

"Do you want to meet a new friend?"

"Sure, who is she?"

"No, it's a he."

"The who is he?"

"There." She pointed the guy on hoodies and earphones. And sunglass? "Try to talk to Mr. Espanto. He's like that ever since the class started last week."

"O...kay. I'll try. Continue to uh... talk to the girls."

"Okay, bye!" She faced back and went to the girls.

I went near him and tried to put out his shades but... he caught me.

"Don't put it away. I'm sleeping."

"Okay."

I sat down again and after 30 minutes, I put out gently his shades and I saw him sleeping peacefully.

"NIKI! Come here."

She immediately went on my place and saw the guy, sleeping. "Ow. He's... sleeping."

"Is he like this before?"

"No. Just... today."

"Okay. I'll try to wake him up."

"I'll watch ya." I smiled and cleared my throat. I would talk like the kid I saw before. What's her name again? Ow. I know, Lynelle.

"Hey you, wake up. Miss Vewica is coming up. Yow sow bad, you sad we wiw pway. Waaah!" I pretended that I cried like a child and I think it works.

Me and Niki laughed out loud that make our classmates look at us. "Lyn, I'm sorry. I--- what did you do?! It isn't true right?" He asked us.

"We just HAHAHA tried to HAHAHA wake you HAHAHA!" Niki said while laughing. I nod in response.

"Okay, calm down. Hey miss."

"Who? Me?"

"Yeah you. How did you know my sister?" He asked me.

"You're the brother of Lynelle?"

"Yes and how did you know her name?"

"She was the girl I played with when I was in the playground but... I don't know that you are his elder bro."

"Oh. You're the one she was talking about. What's your name again?"

"Jade."

"Yeah. You're the one she's talking about. She says that you're nice and beautiful. But wait... you are familiar. Did we met each other before?"

"I don't think so."

"But wait... did you went on a police station last two or three months ago?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Are you the girl I caught being tripped by the bad strangers?"

Pa'no niya nalaman?

"Ye-yes. How did you know?"

"'Cause I'm the one who saved the girl and the one who carries her at my back."

"Really? Can you took off your hoodie?"

He took off his hoodie and I saw his face. Yes, he's the generous guy I met.

And because of the flow of emotion, I don't know but I suddenly... hugged him.