Chapter 26: All of the Stars (Jk)

Jk's POV

That was a very wonderful duet! I didn't expect that our teachers will say that after our performance a while ago.

I was at home at exactly 4:30 pm and I went directly in my room. I changed my clothes and put out my guitar under my bed then I started strumming.

As I was still strumming and playing some musics, I realized something. What if I invite her somewhere? And sing a song for her? I think she will like it if I sang a song for her. So I texted her.

To: Kris ❤️
Yow, do you want to go somewhere? Kahit dito lang sa subdivision.

And that was sent. I got ready which I decided to take a shower or take a bath or something. And I put out this type of shirt that I used to wear. Then after minutes or so, I heared my phone beep.

From: Kris ❤️
Yeah sure. I was actually bored here, and I will just get ready. See ya. Saan nga pala tayo pupunta? Hehe ✌️

Oh yeah, I didn't tell her. Psh, kebata-bata makakalimutin. Hayy, Jk! I replied and said that I'll just fetch her in their house and she needs to go with me and wherever my feet will guide me.

I went out of our house and stepped four or five times and rang their doorbell. Manang Hilda opened the gate and guided me inside. She said that Kris is still dressing up. So I just sat down on their couch and wait for her.

She went downstairs and we went to somewhere. That somewhere is in the... park inside this subdivision but it's just isolated or not familiar to other people. Even me, I don't know that there's this beautiful park or I can say a garden here in this subdivision. I just discovered it because... gala ako. Haha.

Kami ata ang unang nakadiscover nung garden na 'yun. I was just amused.

"Ngayon ko lang nalaman na may park pala rito. Pero parang wala atang nagpupunta." She said while wandering around the said park or garden.

"Me too, kahapon ko lang nadiscover 'yan. Even sina Lola hindi alam 'yan. Pati yung guards." I said and breath a fresh air.

I looked at my watch and it's 5:48 pm and the sun is going to set in a few minutes. "Kris, let's go there!" I pointed this tower-like house and went at the roof top of it and watched the sunset.

"You know Jk, I wish I was the sunset." She said.

"Why?"

"Cause I want to make people happy when they saw me, pero madalang lang yung nakakatiyempo ng sunset even sunrise." She's right, ngayon ko lang natiyempuhan 'yan and I feel lucky and happy at the same time.

After the sunset, we went down and the road lights were now on. We lied down on the grass and looked at the beautiful stars.

"I really love looking at the beautiful stars... and you." I said. She smiled even if where looking at the stars, I can see it by my peripheral vision.

"Yiiieee. Kinikilig eke. Hahaha." After she said that, we laugh. It doesn't seem to be that sweet to me. But I won't mind that.

"Sus, lagi naman e." I chuckled. "Uh, I prepared something for you. Just... wait there. Wag kang aalis." I reminded her and went away. I pull my guitar from my bicycle and went back.