Chapter 45: How's Life?

Jade's POV

Three days after that message from him, I didn't receive anything from my friends. And also from him.

It's not that I miss him but I just wanna make sure if he still have the guts to talk to me after what he did. And as what I have observed... he regretted everything.

Kaya it's okay for me now, and I need to talk kina Jane, Sandy and Anna dahil sobrang miss ko na sila.

"Jade?" Darren calls from outside of our house.

"Ow, wait!" I hurriedly went down to open the gate and let him in. "Hi!" I cheerfully greeted him.

"Hello, can I come in now?"

"Ow, yeah here." We went inside and I proceeded at the kitchen and look for bunches of foods for us, two, to eat. Yeah, BUNCH, 'cause we're hungry and matakaw kami.

"That's... a lot." Darren said as he helps me carry the FOODS. Hehehe, I'm hungreeeee...

"Don't worry, we can eat them." I said and smiled, and we walk up to my room.

"So... waddaya wanna do?" I ask him.

"Watch movie?"

"Okay." I said and find some cd's for a movie to watch. "Here. Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and... some Korean Movies and action movies also. What to watch?"

"Maybe we can watch a Percy Jackson movie and after that let's do anything." He said and I just nod and put the cd and played the movie.

•••

The movie is about to end but I wasn't actually concentrating on we are watching. Something's bothering me.

"Hey! You okay?" Darren asked.

"Yeah, just a thing. Don't bother me."

"Oh, the movie ended already. What to do now?" He ask, turning the lights on.

"Maybe I can chat with my friends. You want? Para na rin makilala mo sila."

"Sure. I would love to." Then, I put my laptop on my bed and opened it. "Chat first okay?" I requested.

"Okay, and here." I tapped the Facebook logo and opened my account seeing a message from someone. Sandy Mendoza. This girl, I miss her and them so much.

I opened her message and it was just a few minutes ago. And she's online now.

"Maybe I don't need to tell them na maguusap kami no?" I said, making Darren giggle.

I replied immediately at her message. And she replied suddenly.

(Okay, Sandy's on the right and Jade's on the left)

"Hello bestie. How are you doing now? I miss you. Jane and Anna too. Reply asap!"

"Hello too bestie. I'm fine, and feeling good as of the moment. Tell them that I miss them too."