Chapter 19: The Result and the Photoshoot

Kristine's POV

This is the day that the results are gonna be posted! I'm so excited! I can't sleep last night because of this!

I took a bath and wore my uniform and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

After that, I went up again to brush my teeth and fix everything. I grabbed my phone from my bed and texted Jk.

To: Jk 😘
I'll be on your house in a few minutes! Be ready. Loveyou 😘

I went down to leave.

"Bye Mom! I'll leave now!" I yelled.

"Bye honey! You take care huh? I love you!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes mom. I LOVE YOU TOO!" I went out of our house and went directly to their house.

I rang their doorbell. Tito Jov opened it.

"Good morning hija. Why are you so early?" Tito Jov asked.

"I'll go to school with him Tito." I said and he nods. He let me in. I waited for him at their couch.

Jk's POV

I'm still sleeping here then suddenly I heared my phone beep. I look at it and saw a message from Kay.

From: Kay 😊
I'll be on your house in a few minutes! Be ready. Loveyou 😘

I rub my eyes and looked at the wall clock. Is she even serious?! It's just 5:30 am. I think she didn't sleep.

I went inside the bathroom and took a bath and fixed myself. I went down and eat my breakfast.

"Hi Jk!" Someone yelled.

"Hi." I said with a low voice. I went straight to our kitchen and I saw Mom there.

"Good morning ma." I greeted in a low energy tone.

"Good morning honey. You're not in the mood, why?" Asked mom.

"No mom. I'm just hungry. Hahaha." I giggled. "Joke."

I put out the cereal box, a bowl and a spoon. I placed them on the table and get the fresh milk from the fridge. I poured out a lot of cereal and also lots of milk.

I sat down and ate my breakfast.

• After 15 minutes •

I looked at the wall clock and it's already 6:15 am. I went straight to my room and brushed my tooth. I put some perfume in my body and fixed my hair.

I went downstairs. "Let's go?" I asked and she nods.

We went inside their car and I sat beside her. And still, I'm not in the mood right now.

Kristine's POV

I'm sitting beside Jk. I think he's not in the mood. He took a few minutes before he already finished his breakfast.

And it's so silent here. *insert crow voice*

"Jk?"

"Hmm?"

"Aren't you expecting something today?" I asked. He looks at me and he shook his head. Ugh! I'm right. He's not in the mood.