Chapter 30: Hurt and Explanations

Kristine's POV

"All fake." That was the last word she said before she cried more even. I tried to control my anger but it doesn't work at all.

"NO! IT ISN'T TRUE! YOU'RE TELLING ME FALSE INFO!" I shouted, I'm lucky were at the garden. No one is seeing us here. This one's private!

"No. *sobs* I'm telling you *hik* the truth and please *sobs* believe me." She is crying more and more.

"NO! ALAM KONG SINASABI MO 'YAN DAHIL GUSTO MONG AGAWIN SAKIN SI JK! I KNOW YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM AND DON'T EVER DENY IT!" She stood up again from kneeling down cause she's almost lying on the ground and being comforted by Anna.

"OO! I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM. BEFORE. NUNG NAGKABOYFRIEND AKO WALA NA!" She cried. "AND MAS LALO NGAYON NA NALAMAN KONG NILOLOKO NIYA YUNG KAIBIGAN KO. *sobs* I'm begging you, please! Please, please. Believe me. Kahit tanungin mo pa siya."

I was just shaking my head in confusion and I was crying. I was thinking...

What if it's all true?

What if he's just playing around?

What if he's not even sincere with his words?

What if it's all a joke?

Do I need to ask him? Or not?

"Ask him. Kinokonsensya na ko." Jane said, still sobbing.

"Kris, you must ask him. For you to know the truth." Sandy said then looked at me, gesturing to ask him. I nod and called Jk.

"Is that true? That it was all fake? Answer me! Totoo ba 'YON?!" I ask, controlling not to slap him.

"Ye-yes." I was... shocked. No, I'm just dreaming.

"Huh! No! Dream lang 'to diba? Diba? This is all a dream!" I cried, making me sit on the ground. I can hear him and Jane crying. It wasn't true at all, I knew that.

"No. It wasn't a dream. This is reality Kris! Wake up!" Jane said and glared at me.

"You don't have the right to instruct me on what to do! I know what I'm doing."

"Wow! Alam mo? Why don't you ask him kung alam mo ang ginagawa mo? Go! Ask him." She rants, still hiccuping. I know she's just being a friend but it hurts me. So much.

"Jk, is our relationship true?" I ask in a calm manner. He nods. "Say it! Tell me!"

"YES! IT'S TRUE, IT WAS FAKE! All my efforts, FAKE. My I love you's, FAKE. All of it were FAKE! Happy?" He said. I can't believe it. All of this was just a play? A fake one? All of this was very treasured by mine and suddenly they would tell me that it's all fake. Na hindi naman talaga naging kami?

"How can you *hik* do that?" I was looking at him.

"I... I don't know."

"You don't know?! Wow! But you did it. How ridiculous! Huh!" Sandy said.

"It just... pops on my mind and... I can't believe I've done all of this."

"Hahaha." I faked a laugh. "Pops up on your mind? Huh! Anong kalokohan 'yon? Nalagay lang sa utak mo tapos wala na? Unbelievable!" I was laughing but I was tearing apart.

"I'm... sorry."

"No, I must say that to you. Sorry, because you did that to me. Pasensya ka na kung minahal kita. Di mo pala gusto edi sana sinabi mo na lang para walang gulo. At wag kang mag-alala... Okay lang ako." I said and walked away.

I don't know where I am supposed to go. My direction is zigzag, I can be bumped by a car. But I would love that. But in the back of my mind says that I should be strong... and I... can't.