Chapter 20: Getting Ready for Christmas

Kristine's POV

I'm so excited for Christmas! Because it's December 18! 1 week to go and it's Christmas. Other reason of being so excited? Jk and his family will celebrate Christmas and New Year with us! Yay! I'm so so so excited!

Actually, right now we're adding another christmas decors because last month we just put few of those and it looks so simple and a little bit dull.

We also changed the theme. Instead of red, it would be blue. Of course, I'm the one who suggested it.

"Jk?"

"Hmm?" He mumbles while putting blue christmas balls in the christmas tree.

"I have to tell you something."

"What is that?" He asks while doing his duty.

"I have a suggestion. But I... I'm not sure if they will agree."

"Say it to me. What if they would agree? Tell me."

"Let's convince them to have a uh, exchange of gifts?"

"Nice. So that we have extra gifts from them hahaha. Just kidding. Just wait there, I'll just finish this and we'll tell them."

•••

"Are you sure with that?" Tito Jov asked us two.

"Yeah and we already talked about that." Jk said.

"Can we tell them now?" They nod. "Uhm, guys. Can I just disturb you for awhile, please?" They stopped doing their duties and they went near us.

"What is that?" Kuya Joshua asked.

"I would like to tell you that I uh, have thinked of a suggestion for this Christmas."

"And what is your suggestion?" Kuya Joshua asked, again.

"Will you agree if we have an exchange gift?"

"Sure, and why not? It's not bad though." Ate Kath said.

"Okay. We are fine with that." Mom said.

"So deal?" I asked them. "DEAL!!!" They said while raising their hands. They are like crazy peoples. Just kidding. And then we went back on decorating our house.

Jk's POV

"Jk, when will you buy gifts?" Kris asked me. "Maybe, tomorrow but I don't know who will I give my gift for the exchange gifts." I said.

"Let's write our names first tapos magpabunot na tayo." She explains. She went to a cabinet and put out a notebook and a ballpen.

"So state the names and I'll right them here."

"Okay."

"First name?"

"Juan Karlos..." Then she write my name. "Kristine..." She has a nice penmanship though. When she finished writing, she teared the paper into pieces.

"Are the names complete?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said. "Juan Karlos, Kristine, Ate Kath, Kuya Joshua, Qrkoni, Lola Linda, Tito Jovanni, Tita May, Tita Jenna, Tito Charles (Kris' dad), and yeah complete."

"So, baba na tayo?"

We went near them and handed them a box where they will pick a paper and look who they choose.

"Sinong mauuna?" Kristine asked us. "Me." Qrkoni raised her hand.

"Okay, come here baby." Qrkoni picked a rolled paper and looked at it. "What will I give her?" He asked us.

"Ikaw bahala." I said.

"Next." Ate Kath went next then Kuya Joshua, Lola Linda, Mom, Tita Jenna, Tito Charles, Tito Jov, me and of course Kris.

"Who's yours?" I asked her.

"Of course it's a secret!" She exclaimed.

"Woah woah! Easy. I'm just asking hahaha. Babae ba o lalake?"

"Lalake. How 'bout yours?"

"Babae. Actually, I already know what will I give to her this christmas." I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

Actually, I picked Kristine. I'm going to give her something special.

Kristine's POV

When I opened the rolled paper, I already saw letter 'J'. I already know who it is. It's Juan Karlos.

And you know what? I don't know what will I give to him. Argh! Think of a best gift! Yung di niya makakalimutan! Pfft. I have to think of a nice idea!

I went inside my room and I already take a shower and changed my clothes. I wanna sleep now so tomorrow I can buy a gift.

But it's just 8:48 pm. But still, I'm tired. No, WE are all TIRED. So, goodnight. 😴

Ate Kath's POV

I think the lovebirds picked the name of each other cause I can feel them.

Me? I picked, Qrkoni. My gahd. I don't how to pick for a cute kid, I'm so stressed.

"OMG!! What am I gonna do?!" I grumpily asked myself while rolling on my bed.

"Ate! Please! Quiet! I'm gonna sleep!" Kristine shouted.

"Sorry!" Okay, goodnight!

••••••••••

Hi! Sorry for the late update. Actually, late talaga nung ipublish ko 'tong chapter (11pm na), inedit ko lang. Linagyan ng author's note, so yun. Haha. Sana nagustuhan niyo 'tong chapter and I'll update sooner or later. Vote and comment please. Thanks.

~ annielle xoxo