Chapter 24: Jk's Birthday

• After 1 month •

Jk's POV

Today is my birthday. I received a lot of greetings through text, chat, or call. I'm just flattered. I didn't receive those greets before. But now, I'm glad.

Kristine didn't send anything to me. I feel sad about that. What? No! But honestly, I felt sad cause I'm his boyfriend. I'm considering myself as his friend only, though she considers me as her boyfriend.

Today's Friday. I decided not to go to school but we're having an activity on English and Math so I'm required to go whether I like it or not.

I took a bath and get dressed. I went straight to school after I was done preparing. 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLOS!' That's what I heared from our neighbors. I just said Thank You once. They're so many. Hehe. ✌️

As soon as I was outside of our school, I can feel preasure in my body, and I don't know why. I think I need to calm myself. I'm sure someone will scream my name and greet me a 'Happy Birthday'.

I don't know why but as I was walking on the hallway, no one ever tried to greet me. I felt sad about that.

I opened the door of our classroom and I was surprised. You know why? No one's inside. Anong nangyari?

I sat down on my chair and looked at the view. I'm just thinking if I'm important for my classmates or either for my teachers.

•••

I felt something on my lap. I rubbed my eyes, and fixed my hair. I fell asleep and still, no one's inside except for me. I saw a card full of designs. I opened it and saw an arrow.

Lumabas ka ng room.
~Unknown :)

I went out and saw another card on the floor.

Pumunta ka sa pinakamalapit na upuan mula sa kinatatayuan mo.
~Unknown :)

I'm looking everywhere and I can't see any chairs. I walk and find a chair and I saw one, in the middle of the stairs. I saw a card there.

Bumaba ka ng hagdan.
~Unknown :)
PS. Hawakan mo yung mga card.

I went down the stairs. I saw another card on the floor. I picked it and saw another note.

Pumunta ka sa canteen.
~Unknown :)

I went directly in the canteen and I didn't see anyone. May pasok ba? Parang ginawang holiday ang birthday ko ah, haha joke

I saw a card placed on the junkfood holder. Inipit lang ng ipit na pangdamit. I pulled it from the junkfood holder and read the note inside the card.

Lumabas ka na ng canteen. Tapos punta ka sa faculty ng mga teachers.
~Unknown :)

I went out of the canteen and went in the faculty room. I saw a card on the table. I picked it.

Labas ka ulet. Punta ka sa Music Room.
~Unknown :)

I went upstairs and I saw the Music Room open. I saw a card placed on the strings of a guitar.