Chapter 13: Ate Kath's Birthday Celebration (Part 2)

Jk's POV

She went outside of the bathroom and she's wearing a sleeveless red shirt and shorts. Lalong lumitaw yung pagkamaputi niya. What the?! She's beautiful. Oh. No. No. Jk. No. You dont like her! You don't like her.

"Uh... Jk?!" She said while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Uh... Yes. Yes. What?"

"Ba't ka nakatulala diyan?" She asked while giggling.

"No. Nothing. Mag-ayos ka na. 5 na. Tagal mo palang maligo. 30 minutes."

She went inside her bathroom again and looked for something. When she went out, she's holding a make-up kit, something like that.

"Ano yan?" I asked.

"Make-up. Dito po ako mag-memake up."

"Oh. Okay." She sat in front of a big mirror with a mini closet that looks like a cabinet. She started to put make-up on her face. Actually, that make-up table is just right beside her bed, so I can see her.

"Jk?" She called me.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Why are you so handsome?" She asked. Wow! Nice question!

"I don't know. Why did you ask?" I said giggling while still playing on my phone.

"Wala lang. Alam mo..." She puts something on her eyebrows. Mukhang lapis nga yung hawak niya eh. Haha! Syempre di ko alam yun kasi lalaki ako.

"Alam mo ano?"

"Alam mo pag nag-artista ka. I'm sure, madaming magkakagusto sayo. Tapos maraming mag-aabang sa mga shows mo sa TV, sa mall, o kaya sa concert."

"Grabe. Matagal pa yan."

"Malay mo, uhm... 3 or 5 years from now. Sumali ka sa isang reality show or contest tapos kapag nanalo ka or parang finalist lang ganun. Instant artista ka na!"

"Malay! Ituloy mo na nga yan! Magbibihis ka pa eh!"

"Oo na!"

After 45 minutes tapos na siyang mag-make up at mag-ayos ng buhok. Tagal noh?

"Hayy salamat. Tapos ka na din."

"Ikaw kayang mag-ayos ng sarili mo ng mag-isa."

"15 minutes lang siguro ako."

"Sus. Osya magbibihis na ko."

She opened her closet full of nice clothes and pulled out a beautiful blue dress. It's a sleeveless dress. I think it's called tube.

She went inside the bathroom and closed the door. After 5 minutes, she called me. "Jk!"

"Napano ka?!"

"Patulong naman!"

"Baliw ka ba?! Papasok ako dyan sa banyo mo?"

"Hayy! Sige lalabas na lang ako." She went outside and holding something on her back.

"Anong nangyare?" I asked.