Chapter 23: New Year and Back to school

Jk's POV

"5... 4... 3... 2..." We paused for awhile.

"ONE!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" We all shouted and did a group hug.

"Kris, it's New Year now. Ito ang bagong taon para tayo ay magpatuloy sa ating relationship. Sana ay magtagal pa tayo at sana ay malagpasan natin ang mga problemang darating sa atin sa mga susunod na mga araw." I said and hugged her.

"Yeah. And that will be done if we have trust for each other. Sana tayo pa rin..." She paused and pulled out the hug and then looked at me in the eyes. "Forever."

I nodded and smiled and we did a pinky swear.

We lay down the grass and looked at the stars. They are so beautiful.

"The stars are so beautiful. Like you." She said then looked at me. She's lying on my stomach and now looking at me.

"You are beautiful, too. We are beautiful." She nods and smiles.

"I love you Jk."

"Love you too, Kris." She went on looking at the stars while me, I'm just looking at her.

She really loves me. And I don't love her. I'm sorry Kris.

•••

We're here on her room watching a movie. It's already 3:47 am and we're not yet sleepy.

"Jk."

"Yeah?"

"What if may dumating na problema sa relationship naten?"

"Edi gagawa tayo ng ways para masolve natin yun." I saw her smile after I said that.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask, my eyes on the television screen.

"Ahuh. But if you're not, I won't sleep. Gusto ko sabay tayong matulog."

"Pano yun? Nasa kwarto mo ko."

"Ay oo nga no."

"Pero, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"If you say so."

It's actually 5am when we decided to sleep. I don't think we will wake up at least on 12 noon.

I was dreaming now. Dreaming of the things that I never knew would suddenly happen maybe some days later or maybe months.

I wish this dream that I am dreaming right now would not happen. Cause I'm dreaming about the soonest revelation about this plan of mine.

And I don't know what will I do if that happens.

Kristine's POV

When we, Jk and I, woke up, it's already 1pm. Mom left some foods for us two in the dining table and they left a note.

Kris and Jk,
              If anyone of you have read this, eat those foods when you've already seen those. We're just going somewhere with Jk's guardians and Kris' family. We'll be back by 5pm and we'll just by you some snacks. Text or call us if you need something.

~ Jenna

After I read that, we ate the served food and they're still hot. We we're like beggars that didn't ate for a week. Hahaha.

We decided to take a bath and go to somewhere that can make us not bored or somewhat sad or gloomy.

We we're walking and having those hands intertwined, making some other people look on our direction. We we're not talking or uttering words from our mouth, I think it's because we're still tired and all that.