Chapter 27: Foundation Day and Foundation Ball

• Foundation Day •

Kristine's POV

It's our Foundation Day! And three more days and it's gonna be our Foundation Ball! I'm really excited! I better get ready now. Jk will fetch me here at 7am. The program will start at 8am sharp 'til 12 noon then they will continue it tomorrow.

I took a bath and get ready.

Third Person's POV (Si author na lang haha)

While Kristine is getting ready, Jk was still eating his breakfast. It was already 6:34am and he wasn't prepared at all.

Kristine went out of the bathroom and put her clothes on. She fixed her hair and put some make-up on her face and already went downstairs. She waited until it was past 7 and Jk is not yet done. He is still dressing up and fixing his curly hair. After he dressed up, he went quickly downstairs and rang the doorbell of the front house, which were Kristine is living.

They went inside Jk's car and drove off to their school. When they got there, they immediately went inside and proceed already on their particular booths. Their prepared booths were Jail Booth that I think it's most of the time used on Foundation Days or rather on other events of some schools.

They also have Art Booth were you can customize your own shirt or anything and give them the design. And lastly, they have We Will Make You Happy Booth were they will give you entertainments like you can watch movies by paying 15 pesos for the ticket or a fun show that can give you a lot of happiness.

They were assigned to assist students on the We Will Make You Happy Booth. Actually, they are one of the performers in the Fun Show.

"Jk, let's go inside?" Kristine asked, holding a bunch of tickets for the movie or for the Fun Show. Jk just nods in response and they went inside the Theater Room of their school.

There were lots of students inside the Theater Room and as they can observe, they were enjoying the movie. It was entitled Despicable Me 2. They were literally laughing out loud at the said movie. Who won't? Ang saya kaya ng movie na yun. Puro ata kalokohan ahahaha joke 😆

After the movie, they decided to go out of the room and give tickets to passing students at their front.

•••

It was already 11:30 in the morning and they were now packing up. And after that, they went home and give theirselves a rest.

• The next day •

They were inside the Theater Room again, observing. They were now presenting a Fun Show which gives the audiences a aching stomach and jaw because of Jk's jokes. After the show, they went at the canteen and ate a snack and they went back in the Theater Room.

"Ate, magkano po 'yan?" A girl asked them.

"15 pesos. Bibili ka?" Kristine asked. The girl nods and she guided the girl inside the room. While Kris was inside, Jk is promoting their booth and they were lots of students who we're buying the tickets and it is almost sold.

'I'm just hot hehehe' He thought. The Theater Room was full and they were another batch of students who wants to watch a movie and the Fun Show. Mabenta yung We Will Make You Happy Booth nila ah. Dahil ata kay Jk yun.