Chapter 44: Regrets

Darren's POV

"Hi Darren, let's go?" A cheerful Jade greeted me as she went out of their house, as if she saw a good vibes.

"H...hi." I said, trembling because of confusion for her actions. She's some sort of or I should say a some kind of a weird person today.

"Oh, why are you like that? You should be happy." She said, making her smile more wider as she can.

"Hehe. Sabi ko nga." I told her and put a fail smile. Fail. As in, dapat ngingiti talaga ako but it just went out as a fake smile.

"School's far, so we better go now!" She said again, in a cheerful manner. It's just weird.

•••

"Jade, are you alright?" I ask, out of confusion.

"Yeah, I am and super duper alright, why'd you ask?" She ask, looking at me.

"Nothing, it's just that, you're kind of weird today. Is there anything wrong? Or something or someone's bothering you?" I ask, again, looking at her out of  confusion. She just smiled.

"I just thought that I should be happy today. Para atleast I can move on easily, so I will live a happy life here."

That's her. My girl.

"Right. Okay, pagpatuloy mo 'yan. Spread the good vibes, everywhere."

"Sure! Hahaha." How I miss those cute giggles and beautiful laugh. She's sometimes weird but I still love her for being like that. That's what you call unique.

As we arrive at the school, Phoebe, Nicole, Tricia saw us and immediately hugged us as if we were away for about a year. "Ouch, I can't breath." I told Nicole, who's currently hugging me from behind. Ang higpit e.

"Ow, sorry." She said.

"Let's go? The bell will rang in a few." Phoebe asked us and we nod.

•••

"Okay class, our lesson for today is..." Ms. Verica started and we were currently listening. But am not. I was just wondering....

What if hindi siya niloko nung guy?

What if hindi siya umiyak ng matagal?

What if hindi siya nagmumove on ngayon?

Makikilala ko kaya siya?

Makakakilala kaya ako ng isang tulad niya, na I found very unique?

Siguro... hinde...

I was lucky I met her. If she wasn't hurt, I won't meet that girl and I wouldn't be happy.

I don't regret that I met her. I treasure it.

Jk's POV

"Class, we will have an activity today. So kindly choose a partner. You can be boy and girl, boy and boy or girl to girl. Choose now." Ms. Santos instructed us. I don't think this activity would be interesting. I just think.

"Okay, when you already have your partners, get a paper and... write down the things that you regretted in the past." Ow, it looks like it would be interesting but in the other hand, it hurts me, A LOT.

"Then, after you write all your regrets, give this to your partner then he or she will give that to the person you will send it. Either your mom, dad, friend or anyone else. Gumawa kayo ng paraan para maibigay niyo yun sa receiver then look what could be their response after they read that."