Chapter 38: The Bullies and My Savior

A/N: Sana naman mainis kayo. Hahaha. Okay, enjoy 😄

Kristine's POV

"Darren! Ang tagal mo! PRAMIS!" I shouted as loud as I can. Myghad. He's too... slow. He's been in the bathroom for about... 30 minutes! Anong kababalaghan ang ginagawa niya don?

"SANDALI LANG KASE!" He shouted from the bathroom. I was inside of his room and lying on his bed.

"MYGAHD DARREN!! MALELATE NA TAYO OH! ANONG ORAS NA KAYA!"

"SANDALI NGA LANG KASE! BA'T DI KA BA MAKAPAGHINTAY?!"

"ANO BA KASING GINAGAWA MO?" I asked yelling. But he didn't respond. Then, he finally went out of the bathroom and raised his hands as if he won a competition.

"Bakit nakataas yang kamay mo?" I asked in confusion.

"It's just that... I lose what I ate. Sumakit yung tiyan ko and you know. Nag-ano... alam mo na." He said in a shy tone, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hoy Chinitong Pagong, did you wash your hands? Don't ever touch me if you don't."

"OF COURSE I DID! Anong tingin mo sakin? And why are you calling me Chinitong Pagong?"

"'Cause your eyes are... you know. And you're so slow there kaya Chinitong Pagong."

"Che!"

"O tara na!" I told him and stood up from his bed. We went down and saw Lynelle playing.

"Hi baby Lynelle!"

"Hewow Ate Jade and Kuya Dawen!" She greeted and smiled from ear to ear. I waved and kissed her cheeks. Meged, I wish I have a sister like her.

"Where awe you going?"

"We're going to school." I told her and rubbed her hair.

"Ow, I thought you wiw you go on a date!" She said and my eyes grew wide.

"What did you say Lynelle?" Darren asked her.

"I said I thought you will go on a date." Lynelle said as calm as she can.

"We're wearing a uniform, how can you say that we're going on a date?" Darren asked. I looked at him.

"'Cause you awe bagay."

I looked at Darren who is also looking at me. Bagay? Kami? Ni Darren?

"No we're not bagay Lynelle." I told her.

"Yes and before you could say anything, we will go, bye!" Darren said and dragged me out of their house.

We went directly on school. But we just walk along the way, and he's still dragging me. Kanina ako 'yung nagmamadali, ngayon siya naman. Hayy buhay.

When we were already inside the school, we saw Nicole, Tricia and Phoebe looking at us.

"Why?" I ask them.

"What... are you couples now?" My eyes grew wide.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Darren asked.

"Your... your hands... uh... their intertwined." And I look at him, then to our hands. My face heat up. My gosh, kanina pa pala kami magkahawak!

"Uh, this doesn't mean anything. I just, dragged her 'cause uh, I thought we were uh... late." Darren said, unsure on his words.

"Okay." Nicole said while nodding. We just smiled and went inside our classroom. But as we were walking, three girls were glaring at us, but I think now on us but on me.