Chapter 28: Unexpected to Hear

Jk's POV

I was on my way to our school, but I'm not with Kris today. I have this important matter to do today. I really need to talk to Andrew and Bryan.

I'm walking on the hallway and saw Andrew and Bryan from afar. They were waving so I can see their actual place.

"Hey bro, anong meron?" Andrew asked me.

"Usap tayo sa roof top." I told them and we went at the roof top and I looked at them seriously.

"So... anong pag-uusapan natin?" Bryan asked as he was about to look at the view.

"About dun sa plan." I said and they looked at me.

"How about that?" Bryan asked again.

Third Person's POV (author again)

"How about that?" Bryan asked Jk, still facing the view.

"I was very nervous lately, parang feeling ko... alam na niya." Jk said and Bryan looked at him.

"How did you know na alam na niya?"

"Wa-wala... I just... feel it."

"You JUST. Kung alam niya edi sana galit na siya ngayon sa'yo at di ka na pinapansin." Andrew said.

They were talking and talking about the things that makes Jk more nervous. They don't know that someone can hear them. That is... Jane. She was sitting at a corner where you can't actually see. She can hear them from her place.

"Ano kayang pinag-uusapan nila?" Jane asked herself. Eventhough, she knows that it is bad to eavesdrop, she really was that very curious of what they are talking about.

"Di na muna ko papasok, marinig ko lang ang usapan nila. Alam kong about kay Kris yung pinag-uusapan nila e." She thought, so she texted Kris, Sandy and Anna that she would be late or she cannot attend the first class.

She moved more so she can hear much from their conversation. She is really that curious of that one.

"Ano itutuloy pa ba natin yung plano o hindi na?" Bryan asked Jk. Jane felt so much curiousity so she's thinking about what kind of plan they have.

"Oo. Kailangan, naumpisahan na natin e." Jk said.

"Sabagay, alangan namang itigil pa natin e girlfriend mo na siya." Andrew said. Jane was shocked about what she just heared. She can't believe that it was all just a plan. She continued to listen even if she heared a lot. She started pulling out her phone from the pocket and she started recording.

"Pero parang ang manhid naman ata niya, ni hindi man lang niya alam na we're just planning all out." Bryan chuckles. Jane can't also believe that her boyfriend is included in that worthless plan. She started tearing but she's still continuing to record their conversation.

"Mahal lang talaga niya masyado si Karlos, tsaka puro puso ata ginagamit niya kaya di niya alam na masasaktan lang siya in the end." Andrew added.

"Puso. Isip. 'Yan dapat ang ginagamit niya. Dapat pareho. Tignan mo, pag nalaman niya 'yan, magwawala 'yan kaiiyak." Bryan laughed as he can.

"Grabe naman. It's very exagg to cry out loud. Maybe she just have to get over to all those memories of us." Jk said. He's still nervous at this time.

They have so many conversations that makes Jane more hurt for her bestfriend. She cannot take it anymore so she ran away, but unfortunately, she hitted a can of sardines and it makes a sound that caught the attention of the boys.

They saw Jane and their eyes went wide. Before she can even go down of the roof top, Bryan caught her hand and faced her.

"Ka-kanina ka p-pa ba don?" Bryan uttered. Nervousness visible on his face. He's afraid that they would break up just because of that.

"Uh... *sobs* I... I was just... *hik* reading something there... I didn't *sobs* hear *hik* anything..." Jane said in between sobs and hiccups.

"Tell me, did you hear anything?" Bryan asked her, as calmly as he can do.

Jane nods and Bryan faced Andrew and Jk. Which they were so nervous of. Pwedeng nang dahil kay Jane, malalaman ni Kris ang lahat. Bryan hugged Jane and talked to her for awhile at a corner in the roof top.

"What are we going to... to do... now?" Andrew asked.

"I don't know. It's much better if we just tell Jane not to tell Kris for now. Baka... baka masaktan siya."

"KAHIT HINDI KO PA SABIHIN NGAYON... *sobs* MALALAMAN DIN NIYA!!!" Jane shouted, still hugged by Bryan.

"No, please Jane. Don't... don't tell her. Wag muna. I'm not ready." Jk uttered in nervousness. His heart is beating really fast that it could go out from his chest anytime.

"NO! I WILL, I WILL TELL HER! HINDI NIYO KO MAPIPIGILAN!" Jane shouted again and she get out of the hug with Bryan and ran down from the roof top, sobbing.

"Jane! Jane! Please! Don't tell her!" Jk shouted and ran too as fast as he can. When they were at the hallway, she caught Jane's arm.

"Please, Jane don't. I'm not ready." Jk begged.

"Gahd Jk, sana inisip mo muna 'yan bago mo ginawa! Do you think she's ready? No, of course! You just hurted her! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE HER! Ngayon pala kalokohan lang ang lahat!" Jane rants, still on hiccups. Jk is just there, standing. Andrew and Bryan at his back.

"Bakit mo 'yun ginawa? You know that she loves you very much but nagawa mo pang lokohin? Wow! I can't believe you. I thought mabait ka and gentleman! But I WAS WRONG!"

"I'm afraid that she will hate you. Jk, I can forgive you."

"Thank you." Jk said, now crying.

"But... wag mong asahan na magtitiwala pa ko ulit sayo when it comes kay Kris. I won't tell her now, pero kung kinakailangan, I'll do. At wala ka nang magagawa don." Jane said and went away, but she looked back again.

"AND! Ang galing mo no? Dinamay mo pa ang boyfriend ko at si Andrew diyan sa kalokohan mo. You're really great. You did a very great job. Napaniwala mo kami." She ended and looked back and went away. She went at the comfort room to cry all out.

Jk was still standing there, crying and regreting his plan. Pero alam niyang wala na siyang magagawa.

Kristine's POV

Jane texted us that she can't attend the first class. But... the second class is almost ending pero hindi pa siya pumapasok. What happened to her?

"Sorry, sir. I was late." I was shocked to see Jane, in her red eyes. Did she just... cry?

She sit at her chair and she's having a hard time, I guess. Hindi siya nakikinig ng maayos, her eyebrows are furrowed. What's the problem?

• Dismissal •

When it's dismissal time, we went to Jane. We're really worried about her condition since she went inside the classroom. Di pa siya kumakain mula kanina. I know that there's something bothering her. I can feel it.

"Jane! Wait!" I said and hurried to run. Finally! Nahabol ko din siya. "Is there something wrong?" I asked but she didn't respond. Err, effortless.

"Jane, magsalita ka naman oh. Mamumuo 'yang laway sa bibig mo niyan." Sandy said but she just glared. Kaya ayan, pinabayaan na lang namin. Baka mabeast mode pa siya.

I'm on our home but I feel so guilty. I don't know why. I don't know if it's because about Jane's condition a while ago. Or something else.

Ugh, I won't think of it. Bukas na lang. I'll just sleep.

••••••••••

Woohoo! Nakapag-update ako. Malapit na niyang malaman. Dan dan dan dan! Hahaha.

Note: Sa mga readers na nag-pm sakin na gusto nilang maging characters, don't worry. Baka Chapter 30 or ewan maglalagay na ko ng new characters. Mag-abang lang 😊

Vote and comment. Follow me 😄

Thanks.
~annielle xoxo