12

Jungkook sat on the kitchen island and watched silently as Taehyung did the dishes.Somehow he found the sight in front of him intriguing to the point that he gave it his undivided attention .It was a first for him seeing an alpha doing dishes.At that moment he realized that his mother might have been right.Not all alphas are the same.

Jungkook i have realized that you are a whole different person than i remembered and i don't know anything about you"

"So what do you suggest we do about that"

"I know it's kinda lame but why don't we play twenty questions"

"Let me be honest.Your sister has told me a lot of not everything about you.I don't think this game will be fair"

"So i will do the asking since i know nothing about you"

"Sure"

"What do you prefer between beer and wine"

"I drink both?"

"Hardcore?"

"Sometimes"

"I'm shocked"

"You don't like a omega that drinks.I know it's not appealing but i don't drink everyday.It's only on Fridays when I'm out with my friends.I don't even drink at home"

"I never said its a problem.I just wasn't expecting that you would drink both.It caught me by surprise"

"It's too much right.I won't drink anymore if you don't want me to.I mean you don't even get near alcohol and here I'm a German tanker"

"German tanker seriously?Jungkook you drinking isn't an issue seriously.Just because we will soon get married doesn't mean i should change you.I have no such intentions so be free to be who you are"

"But still when one gets married a few adjustments should be made.For example you can't still be parting and clubbing all night after getting married.You should think about how your partner would feel about such a behavior"

"But I'm really open minded"

"Really?Will you allow me to go to clubs and come back in the morning everyday?"

"Of course not"

"I caught you.I know no one can take that.No matter how open minded you claim to be"

"Do you like going to clubs too?"

"No.I usually go to this bar.Just once a week.You know to unwind after a hectic week"

"I see"

"You don't like that too?"

"No.Don't get me wrong.I don't have any problem with the way you live your life"

"You know I'm a divorce attorney don't you.I know a lot of things that happen in marriages.A guy can tell you that he is okay with your life style before he marries you but after marriage he turns into something else.That's when alphas show their true colors.All the stories you have heard about men changing after marriage.Those aren't fictions but reality and it's really heart breaking"

"Do you think I'm one of these guys?"

"You can never be too sure.Being careful never hurt anybody.The last thing i want you is going to my mom and tell her that I'm not marriage material"

"I won't do that to you.No matter how horrible you are to me i won't complain about you to our parents.Whatever fights and differences we have they stay between us.I promise"

"Is that really why you didn't say anything about that issue"

"Yes"

"Thank you"