37

Jungkook work ended at five and he was still waiting for Taehyung to come and pick him up.Half an hour later he got a call from the reception and he knew that Taehyung had arrived to pick him up.He had the receptionist make the alpha come up since he wanted the older to see his office.

Five minutes the door of his office and a familiar head peeked through.

"Tae"Jungkook's face lit up instantly.He stood up from behind the desk and walked towards the alpha who had also allowed himself in.Their eyes had been locked since he moment the alpha walked in.

Jungkook sat on top of his desk and Taehyung approached him and stood right in front of him without leaving any space between them.Their lips were ghosting over each other's.

"Hey"

"You made it.Wanna look around?"Jungkook asked

"Maybe tomorrow"

"Why not today?"

"I have something more important to do"Taehyung smirked

"In here?"

"Where else?"Taehyung asked softly

"Can't wait till we get home"

"I'm not sure i can wait that long"the older husked

Jungkook smacked the alpha's chest lightly"Stop messing around"

"Who said i am messing around?"

Jungkook bit his lower lip and looked at the alpha from his lashes.He grabbed onto the alpha's bicep for balance.Taehyung wanted one thing and one thing only.How was Jungkook going to get himself out of this.There was no stopping Taehyung when he had set his mind on getting that piece of meat.

Suddenly the door of the office opened and Jin barged in only to regret it a second later.The position that Jungkook was with his fiance was compromising.No third person would want to be in the room.

"Oh Jungkook I'm so sorry i should have knocked"

"It's okay hyung"

"I won't disturb you.I just wanted to let you know that you have to take two days off"

"Why?"Jungkook asked

"We have decided to renovate your office as a welcome back gift"

"Wow thanks hyung.You are the best"

"The work will start tomorrow.Get yourself some rest for two days.Don't worry i won't deduct your salary.It's all on me"

"Hyung you haven't met my fiance right"

"Judge Kim.It's nice meeting you.I have heard a lot about you"Jin said

"Nice meeting you Attorney Kim.I have heard a lot about you"Taehyung said in return

"Why are you guys setting me up.I have never talked about you to each other.Don't make crazy assumptions"Jungkook frowned

Both Seokjin and Taehyung laughed.

"You guys could easily pass off as siblings.The visuals are crazy and I'm totally not jealous"Jungkook said

"Thank you.You guys can continue whatever it is you were doing"Jin teased

"Hyung"

"Have a wonderful night guys"Seokjin winked.

"Thank you"

"Your boss is really cool"Taehyung remarked

"Yeah but don't assume he is letting us do the nasty here.He will kill me or fire me"