17

On Friday Jungkook was woken up by someone constantly ringing his doorbell .He was about to yell until he saw who it was over the intercom.

"Hey mom"

"Don't just stand there.Help me carry these in"

"Yeah sure"

"Were you still sleeping?Don't you go to work anymore"

"I told you that I'm on leave"

"Right.I always forget that"

"Tell me did you take the evening train or something"

"I drove"

"Why would you do that"

"Why not when my son bought a car for me"

"What about the chauffeur .What did you do to him"

"I do have a license so i don't see what problem you have with me driving"

"Fine"

"Come and show me your outfit for tomorrow"

"But i sent you the pictures didn't i?'

"I want to see it in person.Your soon to be mother in law has a great fashion sense"

"I agree"

"We are going to the beauty parlor and the hair salon.You can't get engaged looking like that"

"Mom I'm not your daughter"

"It doesn't matter what you say but it's my duty to make sure that my only child looks smoking hot at his engagement"

Jungkook sighed.This was going to be a long day.

**

The engagement party was at the Kim's and it was held in the evening.Jungkook had the whole day sleeping.After the hell that his mother gave him on Friday he really needed the rest.

The ceremony began at seven.Jungkook had invited a few of his friends.The rest of the attendees were Taehyung's friends and colleagues,his relatives and his parents colleagues and friends.

Once the pair had exchanged rings and taken pictures with family and friends it was time for Jungkook to get introduced to Taehyung's extended family.Jungkook was nervous at first but knowing Taehyung was at his side made him feel better.The introductions went smoothly.

The tension had loosened a bit but Jungkook couldn't bring himself to eat when everyone else did.Taehyung noticed and grew concerned.

"Hey"he approached the omega with a smile.Jungkook was sitting on a table chatting with Seokjin ,Namjoon ,Jimin and Rosie.The group was both congratulating and teasing him.He had already introduced the older couple to his fiance.

"Hi"

"I can't help but notice that you didn't get yourself anything to eat.Perhaps the food is not to your liking"

"Tae you know i eat anything"

"Then what's the problem"

"I just feel uneasy and i don't feel like eating"

"You won't even eat for me"

"Taehyung"

"Okay I'm not gonna force you.Come and let me introduce you to my friends"

"But you have a lot of friends though.Do i have to meet all of them?"

"Just the important ones for now"

"Well how many are they?"

"Just two.Come on don't feel shy"Taehyung placed his hand on the omega's lower back and took him to where his friends where.