1. Where will we go ?

[Y/n] POV

[Y/n]: Yuri, have you watch One Punch Man latest chapter ?
Yuri: I just read it last night. The manga is still very good, but I'm a bit sad that my favorite character only appeared in one page.
[Y/n]: I think the best part is the part where Saitama fights Kotetsu. Oh my god, that drawing, that ability to take care of every little detail, can only be Murata-sensei. I admire sensei so much.
Yuri: [Y/n] drawing is really good too. If you try hard, I believe you will be able to draw as well as Murata-sensei.
[Y/n]: I don't think I can reach Murata-sensei's level.
Yuri: Why not ? I have faith in you. As long as you have faith in yourself, you can do anything.

The world through the eyes of a child is so beautiful.

Poetic, pure. We were very happy even when our view of the world was limited.

Yuri: There are still many wonderful things in life that have yet to be discovered. When one door closes, another door opens. Never give up hope.

You said that. Then why...why did you die ?

|What happened ? What caused that child to kill herself ?|
|I don't know. She had parents who loved her very much, went to school properly and was very healthy. I don't understand what happened|
|She's an only child, right ? Poor couple. They put all their efforts into raising this child, yet she was so cruel.|
|Just a few days ago she was still so happy....|

Yuri, have no other doors been opened for you ?

Were you happy, Yuri ?

Was there a moment when you were truly happy ?

I have decided to live on your behalf. I will live a wonderful life. And when we meet again, I will tell you about my wonderful life. Will that make you feel jealous and regretful for doing that foolish act ?

You have to.

I will definitely...

I will...

I don't know...

My life has changed in a direction I never expected, in a better direction. But is this what I want ?

No. Definitely no. One thing I'm sure of, this is not the life I want to have.

What was I like before?

When was the last time I cried?

How long have I been like this?

I'm still...me...right ?

I don't know.

[Y/n]: Haha, I'm doing a great job. I should be proud of myself.

Am I ?

I couldn't think of anything better.

I'm sorry.

I tried to save you, just as you tried to save me. But none of us succeed.

Just like this. I want to dissappear.

✯✯✯

✯✯

'''You were once an angel, but you have fallen.'''

✯✯

✯✯✯

I see something.

I saw a tall, muscular figure. That person was sitting in front of me, at a distance where we could touch each other just by reaching out, but strangely enough, I couldn't see their faces.

It was as if darkness was enveloping that person's body.

[Y/n]: Are you the Grim Reaper ?

He didn't answer.