15. For the first time in forever

The employees took turns standing guard outside their rooms, in case something bad happened. The lights in the room were turned off, and the two people standing guard outside began to hear some noises inside.

[Y/n]: Z...! Wait...mphmm...

It was no ordinary sound.

Zombieman: [Y/n], I love you. I have always love you.
[Y/n]: Mphmm...I...I love you too.

The staff's faces were as red as a tomato. They looked at each other nervously.

One ran away, and the other stayed to keep watch.

Flashback
Fil: [Y/n] ! You need to get out of here !

Fil grabbed [Y/n]'s shoulders tightly. His eyes were filled with fear.

Fil: You must have heard of the rumors here. I don't know why you still come to this place, but you need to get out of here ASAP.
[Y/n]: Fil, I don't understand...
Fil: Something is hiding here ! I don't know what it is, but the manager and the longtime employees know about it. Victims are always beautiful and virgin girls. I'm sure you've become its next target. You need to get out of here, now ! Pack your things and run far away !

The rat stuck out its tail earlier than expected.

She pretended to comply with his will, returning to pack her things. That's when she came across the Zombieman impersonator.

She ran away when she found out, and this time, he chased her. So when the real Zombieman jumped down from the second floor, [Y/n] wondered why he couldn't see the fake nearby.
End Flashback

According to Fil, the monster only targets beautiful girls, and most importantly, they must be virgins. The resort's business went downhill after the rumor spread. They are lacking that "special resource".

Zombieman: [Y/n], I want us to become one. Share your warmth with me.

Zombieman read the text that appeared on his phone. It was a line from a romance novel that [Y/n] had found.

He got goosebumps when he finished saying those lines.

[Y/n]: You sound like you're reading it from somewhere.
Zombieman: I am.

She glared at him.

[Y/n]: You need to put your feelings into it ! More emotion ! How can we fool them with this ?
Zombieman: I think just having you do it is enough.

The look on his face made her want to punch him. She tried to hold back her anger.

[Y/n]: Fine. I'll take the lead from now. But you have cooperate.
Zombieman: Sure.

When he agreed to it, he had no idea what would happen next.

The next second, [Y/n] had pushed Zombieman down on the bed, and she sat on top of him. She looked towards the door again.

Zombieman: What are you...
[Y/n]: Shh ! Play along.

She placed his hand on her waist, then leaned down to kiss his ear. That tickled him, adding strength to the hand that was wrapped around her waist.

Zombieman: Ugh...

A gray blush appeared on his cheeks.

[Y/n]: Z...it tickles.
Zombieman: I'm the one being tickled. Mphm...!

Zombieman quickly covered his mouth. He couldn't believe he just made that sound. [Y/n] also stopped, staring at him in surprise.

His pale face flushed gray. It was still scowling as usual, but his gaze had changed. She couldn't help but burst out laughing.