21. Challenging

In this world, there are lots of monsters who defy common sense.

There are also monsters amongst monsters like King, who they call the strongest human, and the one at the top of all heroes, Blast.

Fubuki: Moving to the top on our own is difficult, what's so bad about forming a faction ?
Saitama: Nothing bad about it. I just don't feel like being your henchman.
Fubuki: Just because you're a little stronger ? Don't take it for granted that you could move up with that alone.

Saitama's apartment door was opened without a warning.

King: Heeey, Saitama ! Did you take my game with you ?

Fubuki's face turned pale when she saw him.

[Y/n]: Sai ! Genos ! I'm back !

[Y/n] poked her head out from behind King.

Genos: Welcome back, [Y/n] !
Saitama: Yo, when did you get back ?
[Y/n]: Just now. Oh, this person is...

Fubuki's face is even paler than before.

'T...Two S-Class ???'
*Fubuki*
[Y/n]: Blizzard Of Hell, Fubuki, if I'm not mistaken. What is she doing here, Saitama ?
Genos: Yes, about that, it was about an hour ago, when I was doing the dishes...
Saitama: Dude, let me explain. You go make tea.

[Y/n] gave Saitama a thumbs up to thank him for stepping in at the right time.

At the hero association HQ...

The officials gathered together again, discussing the three heroes being shown on the screen: [Y/n], Genos, and Saitama.

•••: S-class rank 12, [Y/n]; S-class rank 14, Genos; and B-class rank 7, Saitama. We agree that these shall be their hero names ?
•••: No objection.
•••: Judging by how he aggressively attack monsters nonregarding their number without fear, Genos-kun's hero name shall be Demon Cyborg. Judging by how he looks, Saitama-kun's hero name shall be Caped Baldy. As for [Y/n]-san, her hero name shall be...Baal.

Before that, they had come up with a lot of good names for [Y/n], like demon commander, queen of heart, or lady nightmare,...

But just yesterday, [Y/n] contacted them to choose her own hero name. She insisted on this name and said that she would not accept any name the association chose for her.

They didn't like the name, it's not suitable for a hero's name, but they can't argue since it was personally requested by the hero herself.

The hero names and photos of these three heroes will be officially posted on the hero association's social networking site.

While everyone was calmly joking about the hero's name, Sitch was extremely unsettled.

They spent 2 hours on this poitless dabate about names, while the counter measure planning against the "human monster Garou" lasted only 15 minutes.

'Damn these overly optimistic imbeciles !'
*Sitch*

About the human monster, S-class rank 3 Silver Fang has volunteered to get rid of the human monster.

They believe that he has nothing to do with the prophecy.

•••: EXCUSE ME, SIR !

A man slammed the door open and entered with a panicked look. Everyone's attention was on him, some people were annoyed by the noise.

•••: Don't you know how to knock ?
•••: I'm sorry, but this is urgent ! METAL KNIGHT HAS FOUND ANOTHER PROPHECY.

Everyone in that room was shocked.