11.. Inside the UFO

Saitama always makes a mess, now with Kuro's team joining forces, the spaceship suffered a lot of damage in just 5 minutes since they entered.

In the control room, the alien with the body of an octopus was watching the every move of the other three.

Gelugans: Impossible ! Even the top combatant lost. Who are these monster ? And how did they even manage to get into the ship ?

The two most worrisome are the baldy and the girl. The bald guy had already defeated many subordinates with one punch. The black monsters running around in the spaceship were most likely the girl's subordinates.

The most ordinary fighter is the pale man, but he has the ability to regenerate.

Gelugans: Damn that Melzalgald, he's supposed to guard the ship. The only top combatants left is me and him. Is he doing his job ?

Everything is a mess now.

Boros: Gelugans, what are you doing ?

The owner of the spaceship, the final boss, Boros.

Gelugans: My apologies, but three inhabitants of this planet has invaded the ship, lord Boros. Within 5 minutes of their intrusion, they has damaged 78% of the ship.
Boros: As long as the power core remains intact, this ship will not fall. Get Gloryverse and Melzalgald and face them as my top three combatants.
Gelugans: Gloryverse was eliminated a moment ago.
Boros: What ?
Gelugans: I'm calling Melzalgald back, but I think we're outnumbered.

Boros looked towards the screen. The faces of Saitama, [Y/n] and Zombieman appeared on the big screen.

Zombieman has no trouble with the alien monsters, as they were already destroyed by the Kuros. His only trouble was the Kuros. They don't recognize him and are chasing him. The unlucky man couldn't leave the space ship because he lost his way.

Meanwhile, Saitama is talking to the owner of the spaceship, and [Y/n] is touring the place.

She found a room full of valuables. If it weren't for their monstrous appearance, she would have stolen something. Most of the objects here have been destroyed. Only a few things lying in the corner were intact.

There was a stone with an inscription on it, lying on top of the rubble. Out of curiosity, she picked it up. In movies, these kind of stones often carry a secret message.

After seeing the words engraved on it, she was shocked.

[Y/n]: Th...this...! Never in my life have I seen such bad handwriting ! I don't understand anything !

The message on the ancient stone is engraved in the alien's language, and the handwriting is beautiful. The only problem is the reader.

The ship suddenly shook violently. At the same time, the alien monsters and the people inside both heard the loud banging sound.

[Y/n] took the opportunity to take some pictures with Kuro before the spaceship collapsed. Every time she took a selfie, Kuro would bring his head close to hers, holding two fingers forward.

They reach the control room and find the carcass of an octopus. This place give off the Five Nights At Freddy vibe.

[Y/n]: Kuro, go sit on that chair !

[Y/n] was excited to take a picture of Kuro alone. Kuro's mysterious appearance matched the dark atmosphere of the place.

While she was thinking about which pose to use, he did it himself. Kuro turned the chair slightly to the right, climbed on it, and sat cross-legged, his right leg raised to support his right hand. His right hand rests on his chin, and his left hand rests on the armrest of the chair. His head is slightly tilted and looking straight into the camera.