Ask & Answer

There are a few questions sent to my inbox a long time ago but I forgot to check.
Sorry guys.

Do you accept request ?
I only accept requests for characters that I like and understand :))))

If she gets hurt, can kuro heal her like how venom heals his host ?
No :D and she can't breath while she's inside Kuro either.

Can I get a scenario zombieman and reader going to the beach together ?
Sure, I can put that in.

Will Garou hunt his sister too ?
Do you think he still love her after what she did ?

Does Genos love y/n? I see that he really cares about her.
Genos values [Y/n] as a friend, not a lover. He cares about [Y/n] because she helped him become Saitama's disciple and treats him like family.

Is Kuro like something who put her on this world ? Or maybe Kuro is Yuri ?
Kuro wasn't the one who brought [Y/n] to this world. He's not Yuri either. But he is related to Yuri. :P

Is Kuro like some type of spirit who took pity on Mc maybe ?
Yeah he's kinda like a spirit. He's smart, but he doesn't have feelings. So no, he didn't take pity on Mc.

Is there any possibility that Kuro will betray us ? Or when Kuro gone out of our control, will they attack us ?
You die, he die. Homeboy ain't stupid enough to kill himself :)))

Yuri is more of an obsession for reader than a friend, that how I see it. I don't understand why she still can't forget Yuri. Misssing her won't bring her back to life move on dude
Wow 👁️👄👁️ that's a really good question.
Well first, you seem to have forgotten that mc suffers from major depression.
In mc's dream about her past in chapter 8, you can see that she's a victim of domestic violence, and she is isolated by her friends at school. Yuri is her only close friend.
In the first chapter, in mc's confession, she said that her life has changed for the better, and at the same time, she wondered what kind of person she was before, and wonder if she's still herself. So in order to have that better life, mc had to hide her true self. But she couldn't live in lies forever. People with depression often have trust issues. So maybe after Yuri died, mc didn't have anyone she trusted enough to confide in. As a result, her depression got worse.
Note: A wide range of mental health conditions can distort or alter a person's perspective, making them more fearful, obsessive, or depressed. This may increase their risk of becoming obsessed with their relationship.