Chapter 2

Slowing down and flicking the switch to change to his custom license plates, he readied himself to cut off the cops that where chasing down the rotary vehicle that was slowly showing up in his rear few mirror. Smirking to himself, he shifted into another gear and picked up the pace again. Knowing the driver of the car behind him will probably recognize him, he turned on his intercom in his car.

"Yo! What's up clipper?" He spoke out. It took a few Moment until he received an answer, but the driver of the car that was gradually catching up on him, sounded relieved.

"Shadow! Thank god I ran into you! Do you mind lending me a hand?" The now known clipper stated.

"No problem, the usual?" Izuku questioned.

"Yeah, that would be sweet man!"

Now driving next to each other, both gradually picking up the speed of the other. The car in particular was a 1995 Mazda rx7 FD3S fitted with a rocket bunny body kit and a Formula D trunk back wing. It was painted in a two face color, the driver side being painted black and the passenger side being painted in dark purple with a honey come pattern. Running on 18" three piece rims, fitted with Michelin pilot 4 tires and K&W coil overs, the car was so low you would think it would crape the asphalt.

"Both drivers of the Mazda rx7 and the Subaru Impreza WRX STI, pull over immediately!"

The two drivers looked at each other and nodded. Clipper picking up the pace and escaping, while Izuku started two stepping and shooting flames, to pull the attention of the cops on him. He was well know by them, since it wasn't his first time escaping their grasp, but something told him that he won't get out of this today.

Pushing those thoughts aside, he picked up a pole, that was laying next to the center console on the passenger side. Screwing it into a hole in the center console, he loosened the safety-pin and pulled on the now extended lever. Doing so he started drifting all over the four lane highway and obstructing the sight of the police in a thick cloud white smoke.

"I'm glad I built in a fly off into this baby!" He mumbled to himself. Drifting from left to right, it felt like he was having the time of his life. After a few moment he stopped and floored the gas pedal, to escape the cops. The only thing that he didn't calculated into his escape was the black car that emerged out of the white smoke. His eyes widened as he recognized the car. From the outside it looked like a normal sedan, but to the trained eye you could instantly recognize that it was heavily modified.

"How the fuck?!" Driving down the exit and almost reaching Mustafa city, Izuku knew about the car behind him. It was a sleeper. Not any sleeper though, no it was a tuned Toyota chaser, fully blacked out.

"This is the Toyota chaser that everyone was talking about lately?!" He was in a pinch. For the first time being a midnight runner he was genuinely distressed.

"Hey! If anyone can hear me, I have a 12-58 on my six! Some help would be appreciate!" He shouted into his radio, as he entered the city. Not knowing what to do, Izuku tried shaking him of while taking unexpected turns through the city. But to no evaluation, the car behind him didn't let loose. He was frantically driving like a headless chicken through the city.

"Shadow! Where the hell are you?!" Came over the intercom after another 5 minutes.

"Silver, is that you?!" Izuku spoke out.

"You bet your ass it's me, now where the hell are you?! I'm trying to keep up with you, but I can't get a hold of you." Silver stated. She was a girl, with long blue hair that faded into a light purple hue. She stood at a height of 1.70m and had a playful personality.

"I'm heading towards HQ, but I need to get this prick off of me! My tires won't last any longer, I can already smell the metal housing if the tires burning up, any more and my car is going up in flames!" Izuku stated.

"Yeah I can tell by the tire marks in the street, but- Holly fuck!!!" Silver slammed the breaks and was surprised when Izuku cut her off, overtook her and drifted into the crossroad, taking a right turn. The two of them making eye contact as he did so.

Shaking her head and getting her self together, she floored it and chased right after him. Normally it would be unusual for the car, she is owning, to be driven in Japan. It was an blacked out Audi S5, fitted with a trunk back wing, 96% window tint, 21" Enkel rims fitted with Michelin cross climate tires. She chased after the two cars and started observing the Toyota chaser, thinking how she could bring to stop tailing Izuku.

"Hey, shadow! What about your NOS?" She questioned him.

"Don't even try. If I push it, there would be a chance I'd drive into the next lamppost or I'd blow a tire! Where in the middle of Mustafa city!" He pointed out. Suddenly there was a loud pang. Silvers eyes widened at what she was just witnessing, Izukus tire blew up. He spun out of control and headed right into the next crossroad.

He was trying to fight the car for control, but to no evaluation. He crashed with his rear bumper right into the stop light pole, coming to an immediate stop. The Toyota chaser slid to a halt right net to him. The only thing that he got, was a glimpse of two people exiting the car, before he fell unconscious. Silver skidded to a stop right in front of the the men, exited her car and ran right up to Izuku.

End of chapter.