Chapter 6

It was late at night, Izuku and his crew where at there garage working on there cars. In total they where a crew of 10 racers. Each one specializes in a different category in the underground racing scene.

There where Silver and Jess, both being a Wheelmen, doing Jobs as a escape driver or delivering goods from one place to another.

Clipper, Reaper, Zero and Izuku are Racers, challenging everything and everyone that they deem worthy racing.

13, Candy, Smoke, Badger and Seven are all downhill specialists, racing through the steep Japanese mountain passes. Although Candy does specialize in downhill races, she prefers to stay in the garage, working on her and her crews cars. But in one thing they all agree on, is there passion for drifting.

It's been now almost over a month since Izuku quit being a hero and he was happy to say the least. His mother supported his choice and was happy to see her son smile again. But that wasn't the only thing, since Izuku introduced his mother to his crew, she was the mother for all of them, feeding and taking care of all ten of them. Even though Reaper didn't agree upon this, deep down everyone knew he was happy that someone cared about his well being.

"Izuku, I brought food!" A voice shouted though the hanger. Everyone looked to the entrance and sure enough it was Ms. Midoriya. "I brought everything that you guys asked for, plus here this is for you, honey." Inko smiled.

"Thanks mom." The mop of green hair smiled at her, but wondered what the small box is, she gave to him.

"Hey, shadow... you do know what that is your hold right." Jess questioned him. "Ms. Midoriya, how did you get your hands on that thing?"

"Oh Jess, honey, I told you to call me Inko or mom didn't I?" Jess blushed a bit remembering that she did in fact say that.

"W-well then...mom... where did you get that from?" The blond questioned her again.

"That is actually a birthday present from izukus father." Inko happily explained.

"Huh? But my birthday was 3 month ago..."

"There is a reason why it came just now. Why don't you open it." She happily said to him. Upon opening the little box, there was a car key inside. A BMW key to be accurate.

"A...A BMW?" He looked questionable at his mother. She only nodded and pointed outside. Walking outside of there garage, not only Izuku, but his whole crew where stunned. Izukus father gave him a BMW M3 to his 16th birthday.

It was a limited addition 2006 BMW M3 E46 GTR-LE. Fitted with a 4,0l V8 making 345hp and 390NM. But that wasn't the only thing that was on the trailer. In front of the BMW there were two additional cars, but covered up. Looking back down at the small box he was holding, there were two additional keys. But this time he recognized it instantly and was stunned. He never imagined owning these cars in particular.

"Motherfucker, what kind of job does your dad have?! There where less than 10 of those cares made and only because they wanted to take part at the 24h race of Le-Mans" Jess grabbed Izuku by the color and interrogated him. Izuku sweat dropped upon jesses reaction. But to be completely honest, he too did not know.

"Jess, honey, Izukus father works in the Automotive industry. He is a engineer for BMW." Inko stated, dropping the bomb onto them like it was nothing. "He helped develop this car." She said and pointed to the BMW.

"Jess, in all honesty, I don't know much about Euro cars, I mostly focus on JDM cars." The mop of green stated, only earning him a few shaking heads. "What? I never found a big interest in them, plus there a hassle to work on and the parts are to expensive."

"Anyway, honey the second car underneath the cover is a special one from you grandparents." Mama midoriya smiled happily.

"Well... according to the keys in the box, I know what cars they are." The greenet smiles and climbed onto the trailer, uncovering the first car.

"Now this, this is a car I can work with!" Everyone was stunned seeing the car. It was a custom painted car in purple with carbon and gold extents. The car was a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer Evolution. Poping the hood, everyone was surprised seeing the engine that was build into the car.

"What in the..." Clipper and 13 joined Izuku on the trailer and where surprised to say the least.

"Well... Never knew you could fit a twin turbo V8 into this car..." Clipper said.

"A what now?!" Candy shouted and climbed onto the trailer, looking at the engine bay herself. "How in Jesus fuck did they fit a 4,0l V8 engine into this thing, not to mention a twin turbo charged at that?!" Not believing her sight she looked closer and lost it completely. "Now someone explain to me, how you can get not one, but two Garret GTX 5544R gen 2 turbos into that small engine bay?!" Everyone chuckled at candys antics. While she continued to go on about her rant, Izuku and Clipper uncovered the next car.

"Wow..." both teens where mesmerized to say the least.

"I mean... this could go either extremely good or horrifyingly bad." Both chuckled at one another. The car they uncovered was a 2015 Ford Mustang GT RTR edition. Poping the hood, yet again, they where taking back on the size of the engine. It was a 6,5l V12 Single turbo engine. The interior was also fitted with a roll cage and
2 x 1,4kg NOS Tanks. Izuku looked at his mother, wondering why he got a Muscle car.

"Well sweetheart, this is from me and your father. We both thought you could use a new car since you and your crew want to participate in Formular D." She smiled at him. Going up to his mother and hugging her, he showed her the gratitude had for her.

Driving the cars off of the trailer and parking then inside the garage, they all realized that it was slowly getting cramped. Since everyone had at least one or two cars and a third car on their local drift circuit, they agreed on looking for a bigger garage. They sat there all together eating and chatting in front of a old oil barrel, that Candy welded into a fire place. They had a good time.

After some time Izuku looked at the clock, it read 02:37am. He looked at his friends and all of them instantly knew what was up. Izuku wanted to test out his new Drift car. They got ready and got there stuff together to go for a little drift session on one of Mustafas Mountain passes. Driving down the garage ramp, it looked like a scene from a movie. They drive in the direction of the mountain, stopping on a crossroad light. Even though it was almost 3 in the morning, there where still a lot of people on the streets of Mustafa.

The crew got a lot of stares as they stood at the stoplight, sat in formation, fooling around and revving their engines.

End of chapter.