Chapter 12

Driving up the mountain in his FC, he felt confident in winning this race. The car was tuned, fresh tiers where put on the rims and he even had a passenger princess. In all honesty, he forgot about this car. He only bought it as a project car and ever since he finished building it, it just stood there for almost a year, untouched. The car in particular was a 1985 Mazda RX7 FC3S, fitted with a custom single turbo, four rotary engine that made nearly 500 b/hp. The car was painted in white and was fitted with carbon parts, a hood and wing. The pop up headlights where exchanged for custom  build headlights that fitted in there place. H&R coil overs where fitted to it and stood on Enkel 18" rims, with Toyo Tires Proxies.

Reaching the top of the mountain, almost everyone of his crew was there waiting for him. They where confused at first, because they didn't recognize the car, but after seeing Izuku and Momo getting out of it, they where even more surprised.

"God dam Shadow, never knew you had an RX7." Clipper went up to him.

"She's a fine girl alright. How long do you have her already?" Seven observed the car.

"It was my first project car, but after finishing it last year, it mostly sits in the garage." He pointed out and transferred the stuff he didn't need into Jess's car. Looking around, the whole crew was present today, making up a total of almost 40 people. Some came from former crews they beat or new friends they met on car meets. Looking at Momo, was standing there somewhat awkward.

"Momo, how about you go with Jess and Silver, plus you guys can to get to know each other a bit." He smiled at her. Jess beamed, meeting a new friend, Silver, not that much. She went with the two girls and followed them down the mountain until they reached the first hairpin turn. Looking at the time, it was now 9:45pm and Izuku and Tanaka where already waiting for the go.

Although everything did go as planned, no one could have fathomed, that one if the two drivers would make such a fatal mistake mid run. Tanaka was in front and Izuku was chasing him. Coming out of the left hand turn, tires screeching and smoke trailing behind them, Tanaka felt that something was wrong with one of his tiers, it felt like he didn't have grip. Both cars where in fourth gear and red lining there engines until there was a horrible sound, a sound that every car guy dreaded. The sound of a engine exploding. Tanaka's car, a Nissan Silvia S14, blew its engine and therefore slammed its breaks, washing out right before the right hand hairpin. Izuku on the other hand was to close to him, to break and reacted to slow, crashing right into him. Jerking in his seat, he slammed his head against the steering wheel.

Looking at the horror that just a cured, broke her heart. She was watching him and whitenessed everything that has just transpired. Two crashed cars, sirens in the distance and worried people all around her. As the two drivers came down the mountain, the one in front lost control and washed out, the car behind him reacted to slow and crashed right into him, sending him against the mountain side and the second driver was send right into the crash barrier. She shook her head and ran towards the white vehicle that was imbedded into the crash barrier. The whole front was demolished and a small stream of black smoke came out of the hood. Worried about the driver, she created a crowbar and started prying at the door.  Tears started rolling down her face, as she saw him laying there unconscious.

Laying there unconscious, he didn't know what happened. The last thing he remembered, was him racing against Tanaka. Izuku ran right into the drivers side of Tanakas car and send him into the mountain wall, he himself was directed into the crash barrier as they impacted each other. He slowly came to his senses and slowly opened his eyes.

"...-ku..." a faint voice could be heard.

"...-zuku!..." rang out again, but a bit louder this time.

"Izuku?!" She shouted again and forced the door open, looking at his blood covered face.

"...Mo...mo...?" He spoke out silent and softly, but fell unconscious again. She covered her mouth and felt her tears running down her face more and more. Being pushed aside by the medics, they rushed to get him out of the car. The state he was in shocked her to her core.

End of chapter.