Chapter 25

Standing their, Izuku was taken back by the new found information he just received. Looking at the two girl, their where some things he didn't know about his childhood friend.

"Okay, let me get this straight.... You and kendo know each other and why don't I know nothing about this?" The green haired teen questioned.

"Oh please, just because we know each other since childhood, doesn't mean you know everything about me, Izuku." The blue haired girl pointed out.

"That's besides the point Aoi. What I want to know, is where you guys met each other." Izuku pointed out. Suddenly Bakugou walked up to them.

"Hold up! Did you just call her Aoi? There's no way she's Blueberry from middle school?!" The explosion user stated. Silver and Izuku just stared at each other and grinned a bit.

"What's wrong Katsuki, can't remember one of your old classmates?" The blue haired girl questioned.

"How the fuck should I recognize you, when you changed your hair color and are always wearing a mask, like this dam nerd!" The explosion user stated.

"That's the point, you anger issues having dog!" Aoi fired back.

"Okay you two, where getting of topic." Izuku stepped in between them. Silver smirked at him, while Bakugo growled at her. Looking at the two childhood friends of him, he shook his head and sight out. "Anyway, tell me, how dot you know kendo?"

"Oh, that's quite easy! Itsuka and I know each other, since our mothers are friends." The blue haired girl smiled.

"Now, if that's out of the way, let's burn some tires!" The orange haired girl excitingly exclaimed. Both Aoi and Izuku looked at each other and chuckled a bit.

"Okay! Which one if you wants to go for a round first?!" Izuku questioned the students. On the other hand, it did feel somewhat awkward, since he was a attending student not so long ago. A girl, with light blue hair went up to him and excepted to go first. As the two got into the Driftstang, a loud bang could be heard. Looking it's the direction, from where it came from, Izuku noticed, that Clipper was on the Dyno with his RX7. There was another loud bang, as said driver upshifted into another gear. And with each gear shift, there was another louder and louder explosion coming out of the straight piped exhaust of the car.

"Crazy motherfucker..." the green haired teen mumbled to himself. "Okay you need to hold this up, while you push this into the buckle." He turned his attention back to the blue haired girl and helped her putting on the six piece racing harness.

Looking over the girl one last time, he got into the drivers seat and started the car. Revving a few times, to get the engine heated up, he started with a burnout, that he turned into his drift initiation. The girl was taken back by the sudden movement of the car. As she looked at the driver, she could see the concentration he held. Looking out of the passenger window, she saw the three S-chassis following closely behind them.

As the afternoon started to shift into the evening, the students and street racers where talking, chatting and even filled around. Some students where helping making dinner, some where learning about car-Terminology and some where helpings round the garage. The five faculty members and Shadow where interacting with one another, as suddenly one of the intercoms around the garage started to come alive.

"Here Haily! Those bastards are right behind me and are trying to push me off the road! If someone can hear this, I'm on my way to warehouse 17, please help me!" The female voice pleaded. All of the street racers in the garage turned there face over to Izuku, looking for guidance to what to do next.

"What are you guys waiting for, a extra invitation?! Get your asses moving!" The green haired teen shouted, he himself running to his car. Momo tossed him his keys for the Lan-Evo, while she ran to the teachers, accompanying them. Stepping on gas pedal and rushing out of the garage, Momo shouted after him to be careful.