Chapter 3

Running up to Izuku, she ripped open the driver side door. But due to one of the men that where following Izuku, she was pulled back.

"Hey! Let me go you motherfucker!" She shouted. She was trying to reach her friend, but one of the two men grabbed her and won't let her go. She was trying to escape him, but his grip was to strong for her.

"Silver, stop resisting. We are not here to arrest you or shadow..." the man said. He sounded quite sleep deprived. Turning her head, she looked up to the 31 year old male, a slender and tall, pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair, that partially hangs in front of his face and half-opened black eyes. He is usually recognized for his worn-out appearance, often looking fatigued. His facial hair is almost always in a stubbly, unkempt state and his eyes tired and flat.

He sports a baggy black outfit that consists of a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants that are tucked into his boots. He also wears a utility belt and his signature wrap scarf at all times. Silvers eyes widened as she recognized the man, the man that was holding her was no other than the
Erasure Hero: Eraser Head.

"What is a underground hero doing, messing with a bunch of street racers?" She questioned him.

"We will explain that later, as soon as we get your friend out of his car."

Sliver turned her attention back to her friend. She was shocked at the state he was in. Blood dripping down his face and being unconscious, made her worry a lot about him. He was being pulled out of his car gently, by the man that was with Aizawa.

"You know.... He's going to go on a rampage right...." Silver pointed out. The sleep deprived teach on the other hand just nodded and pulled out his phone, making a call.

"Hey, it's me....we need a tow truck. I'll send you my location..." letting go of silver, Aizawa walked up to his partner and checked up on the kid he was pulling. He looked back at the car and then back to silver, who was standing beside him. He could see that she was worried about him.

"Naomasa, place the boy into the back seat of her car." Silver understood what the pro hero meant and opens her passenger seat door. But it sounded good on paper, the only problem there was, was that she didn't drive a sedan, she drive a coupe. Nevertheless they placed shadow on the passenger seat and fitted him with Silvers 5-point racing harness.

"You two go on ahead and drive to the meeting point, I'll stay back and wait for the tow truck." Aizawa pointed out. Naomasa and silver did as they where told. With that said silver followed the black Toyota chaser. Silver continued to observe the car in front of her. A normal person wouldn't spot it but a tuner or street racer on the other hand would immediately.

The 1998 Toyota chaser was fitted with 18"BBS rims, painted in black. To add to that, it had Brembo breaks, not painted in there usual red, no they where painted black to hinder recognizing. The car was also fitted with a body kit. Even though it was only the front and rear bumper, as well as the side skirts, recognizing it was hard, especially in the dark. And to add to insult, when listening closely, there wasn't a 1jz engine, no there was a
bi-turbo V8 engine built into the car.

She followed them for a while until she recognized where they are headed to.

"...Oh fuck me....." where the words she uttered. The place where they where headed to was no other then...

UA Highschool.

UA Highschool, the number one hero school in Japan. And the school that Izuku attended, the school he stopped visiting two weeks until now. Silver slowly put the pieces together and realized into what mess she got pulled into.

Parking on the teachers parking lot, she could recognize, that recovery girl was waiting for them, as well as principal Nezu and Pro heroin Midnight. Exiting her car and looking at Naomasa, she stared at him with a questionable look.

"Ah, Detective Tsukauchi! Thank you for bringing him here, although it looked like you brought a friend." Nezu clapped his paws together.

"Yes principal, there was a small accident." The detective stated. Drawing there look at silver, they where curious what she was doing here.
But before they could question her, Aizawa pulled up, with power loader in there tow truck.  Silver looked at her phone, the time reading 5:46am.

"His mother is going to kill him...." Silver stated. Looking over to her car, the medical bots had Izuku lay on a stretche and bringing him to recovery girl.

"Aizawa, glad you could make it." Nezu stated happily.

"Yeah, yeah, let's get to the point." The sleep deprived hero started and looked over at the blue haired girl. "It's best if you tag along silver."

Silver did as she was told and followed them into the school.

End of chapter.