Chapter 21

Sitting there, the silence was somewhat awkward for him. Looking at the two older Yaoyorozu's, they where sitting opposite from him and Momo, both steering there tee. The younger Yaoyorozu on the other hand, was clinging to her favorite broccoli.

"If I may" Izuku broke the silence. "Why was I called her so abruptly?"

"Quite easily, we wanted to know, with who our daughter is associated with." Mr. Yaoyorozu answered him.

"That is understandable. Although I don't think that's the only reason I was called here, is it?"

Mr. Yaoyorozu had a small grin on his face. "You are sortenly correct young man. We have gotten word from one of our bodyguards, that our daughter wanted to follow some street racers a few months ago. So we took the right and investigated into the reasoning behind her doings, stumbling upon you name."

"And seeing that she was hanging around you for the last several months, we wanted to know why she was so fond of you." Ms. Yaoyorozu added.

"Well, I can reassure you that I don't mean any ill will whatsoever. Yes me and your daughter are associated with one another, but this is due the fact that we are former classmates." Izuku explained to them, taking a glance at her.

"If I may ask, in what way are you two former classmates?" Mr. Yaoyorozu questioned back.

"I was a student at U.A. Academy."

"If that is so, why did you stop attending the hero school." Ms. Yaoyorozu wanted to know.

"Well, a couple of things happened and it lead me to unexpectedly quit the hero course. Therefore I took the opportunity given to persuade one of my other hobbies, that being my love for cars, that is."

"Izuku was accused for being associated with villains, since he was the only student from our class who didn't live in the dorms with us." Momo intervened.

"I have heard, that one student did deny to the dormitory system. Why didn't you agree to? It would have been surely easier to get closer with our daughter." Mr. Yaoyorozu was interested in his side of the story, even if it was just a little bit.

"Well... it is true that I denied the agreement with the dormitory system, but that is due to a incident prior to that. I was in a relationship with one of my...former classmates, Ochako Uraraka. Since we dated since the start of the school year, it did put some strain on me after finding out that she was cheating on me with one of our classmates, putting the nail on the coffin, if I may say so. After that I quit being a hero and started to persuade more in street racing and going pro. On the other hand, I ran into Momo by pure coincidence. I was testing out one of my newest cars that I had gotten and went up to Mustafa mountain. There I was challenged by another team of street racers and stumbled upon her, but I am purposely denying a relationship with your daughter for...reasons." The green haired boy stated.

"What may be your reasoning?"

"Well to the time I wasn't really ready for having another relationship and to add to that I quit heroing. So I had to organize my life first. To add to that it is true what your bodyguard said, I am a street racer, but the reasoning is that since I am a street racer, I can't just get into a relationship with your daughter. It just would sit right with me. I'm a street racer, while Momo is a hero in training and the daughter of the Yaoyorozu cooperation at that. If she would be associated with me any more than just on a friendly manor, I could drag down the Yaoyorozu name and I don't want that burden to sit on me." Izuku explained to them.

"Why would you drag down the Yaoyorozu name young man." Mr. Yaoyorozu was intrigued, he wanted to know more about the kid's reasoning.

"Well, there's no reason denying it now is there." Izuku mumbled to himself. "I'm one of the most wanted Midnight Runners in Tokyo, to put it simple. I'm associated with braking the law at night and running a car mechanics shop in the day. To add to that I'm on a kill list by multiple people and the league." Izuku pointed out.