Chapter 14

Walking though the school hall's, Momo Yaoyorozu was happily skipping to her next class. She thought about the events that have happened in the last 4 weeks and was quite satisfied with herself. Even if she almost died from a heart attack seeing what Izuku got himself into, she was happy nevertheless. Entering her classroom, she didn't realize she was rambling to herself. All of class 1A stared at the rich girl as she went over to her seat and sat down.

"...Maybe I could do that... ? Or! .... No.... He would definitely hate that...or maybe... no... he already has something familiar...." She continued to mumble up a storm.

"Man, who knew, yaoyorozu would ever pick up that habit. I mean I got used to it when Midoriya did it, but I would have never thought she would continue his legacy." Kaminari joked, only to be hit by a jab into his side by jirou.

"Dumb ass." She muttered and went over to Momo, trying to get her out of the storm she was brewing. Before she could interrupted her though, Momo got a message on her phone and looked at it instantly, hoping it was him.
Smiling at her smartphone she replied to the text she just received and put her phone back into her pocket. Looking up, she wondered why everyone was observing her.

"Emm... is there something on my face?"

"No, but we would like to know what made you happy. Just a few weeks ago you where, like the depressed person on earth and since Monday your humming and smiling again." Jirou pointed out.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just some family business, you know the usual, kyoka." She smiled at the shorter girl.

"No, I don't believe that!" Ashido intervened. "If it was really a family mater, you wouldn't be so eager to get a text. Not to mention, you are one of the last person in our class that would take out there phone during recess." The pink colored girl pointed out.

"Yeah, Yao-Momo, do you have a secret boyfriend or something~" hagakure teased her, only for her to fall in a deep blush.

"N-no! It's n-not that!" She denied that fact, but deep down she did wish for him to be her boyfriend. "It's...rather complicated." But before she continued, the classroom door opened and a unexpected guest entered the room with there home room teacher.

"Is Yaoyorozu here?" Her teacher questioned the class and spotted the ravenet raising her hand.

"Ah, Ms Yaoyorozu! I'm detective Tsukauchi, I'm here today to ask you a couple of questions regarding the incident that happened a couple of weeks a go on one of the mountains in Mustafa." The detective informed her.
"But of corse, we would be in a separate room, so everything can be confidential."

"No, I don't mind if my classmates listen into this interview." She stated and went up to the detective with her chair, sitting in front of him.

"Okay, if you say so Ms. Yaoyorozu. So I'll start then, first question: where you or where you not present at the day of the street race, on Saturday the 7th of October?"

"Yes, I was present that day." She answered him. Tsukauchi checked her answer with his quirk and found that she was telling the truth. The class where a bit confused on the other hand, they could have never imagined the class beauty to be interested in cars.

"Next question: can you tell me what exactly happened before the crash on the first hairpin, at the first hairpin section of the mountain?"

"Well, if I remember correctly, there was the leading car, a Nissan Silvia, I think? And a second car, the chasing car, a Mazda RX7 FC. As they came down the left hand turn, both cars sped up on the straightaway. The next thing, I know that happened, was a loud bang and the leading car starting to smoke out of the engine bay, jamming the wheels and washing out of the first hairpin. The chasing car reacted to late and crashed right into him. The Nissan was slammed against the mountain wall, while the Mazda slid across the crash barrier and came to a halt a couple of meters down, as it hit a metal pole." Momo explained him what happened, from her point of view.

"Okay, thank you for explaining it to me in detail. Last question: where you or where you not in contact with the street racer, known as Shadow?" She knew that that question would come up, since there wouldn't be any other reason why the detective is here.

"Yes, I am in contact with the street racer known as Shadow." Aizawa and Tsukauchi where taken back a bit, they expected her to lie, but she told them the truth.

"Yaoyorozu, how did you come across Shadow and where is he right now?" The sleep deprived teacher questioned her.

"I'd say it was sheer luck and to answer you second question, I'd say don't take me for a fool, I know, that you know where he is right now." The rich girl cross her arms and legs, expecting a answer from her teacher.

"Yes, we do know his whereabouts, but don't have enough information about him to charge him with a sustainable crime. So, I'm asking you to-"

"No." Yaoyorozu interrupted the detective. She wouldn't just sit here and let her friend be arrested. At that moment there was knock on the door and no one would have expected him to come here.

"Shadow?!"

End of chapter.