Chapter 20

Standing there they couldn't believe there eyes. There where the two cars that where uncovered. One being white with the Black Dragon livery on it, while the other was painted black with a paint splash kind of theme. But that wasn't the only thing that was so shocking to them. In the far back was a third mysterious car, that he too uncovered. He smirked at them, knowing full well that they where blown out of their socks.

"N-no way..." Jade walked up to the cars.

"How in the world did you get your hands on those...?" Forecast was taken back quite a lot. The three cars Izuku uncovered where quite a shocker to them.

The first one, one that would be hard to get, even if you looked at a auction, you'd have to pay a fortune for it. It was a Honda NSX. Sitting in three piece rims and fitted with a airflux air suspension. The car was fitted with a Alchemist bodykit.

The second car, one that caused a lot of trouble for the midnight runner himself, a wide bodied Ferrari F40 Liberty-Works. The whole chassis was changed and it's signature pop-up headlights where removed.

And the final car, that car, you had to pray that the Swedish man himself would send it. It was quite a hassle to get one into Japan. This car was like no other, having a full carbon chassis and carbon rims, it was one of a kind. The car in particular, a 2016 Koeniggsek Ragea. Everyone was blown away by the reveal of the cars.

"How in the world did you get your hands on that Ragea?!" Sammit questioned the green haired kid.

"You where the one who was in court for wide bodying a F40?!" Rescue pointed out. Question after question where sent to the teen, the only response he gave them was a light chuckle.

"Okay, okay, calm down I can explain why I own these cars." The green haired teen smiled. Although he wanted to explain the reasoning, he was interrupted by a sudden call. It was Momo.

"Yeah, Momo, what's up?"

"I'm in a bit of trouble right now, so you mind helping me out?" The rich girl chuckled to herself awkwardly.

"What happened, I'm on my way." He responded and grabbed his car keys. He signaled the others that it was urgent and that a selected amount of them should join him.

"I'm with my parents right now...." Yaoyorozu trailed of. Izuku stopped in his footing and was taken back a bit.

"Okay and?" He held up his fist, the others understood and calmed themselves.

"Well... one thing led to another and they want to meet you?" Sighing out Izuku understood what the problem was.

"Okay, send me the address, I'll be in my way." He relaxed and grabbed his other keys, the keys to his NSX. That caught the attention from the rest of the crew. Looking at them, he smiled at them and told them that he should just meet the parents of Yaoyorozu.

"Well, if it's just that, than it should be okay man." Sidewalker went up to him.
"Go get you girl." He whispered into his ear. It made Izuku blush a bit, but not so that anyone could recognize it as such.

"I'll be on my way then. Buster, you and your crew will escort me until I'm on the highway." Izuku ordered.

"Will do captain." He replied and got in his truck.

"Candy and Silver, finish up the other two runners and make sure to test them later today!" Izuku shouted out of the NSX as he drove off. Buster and his crew followed shortly after. As they where cruising down the city, they where watched by a lot of pedestrians. The ones that made Izuku happy though, wasn't the stares or the hot women watching him, no it was the kids that watched in awe as the car passed by them. That feeling made him truly happy.

He parted from Buster as he got onto on the highway and instantly floored it. Taking it slower than usual, he wanted to know what the NSX could do, but therefore he needed to go onto the togue and that wasn't the place he should head to at the moment. Looking at his phone and seeing that Yaoyorozu send him another message, he smiled to himself seeing what he send him.

"Well..." looking at himself, he realized it wasn't the proper attire to wear meeting someone's parents for the first time. "What the hell was I thinking...?" He mumbled to himself. "Black cargoes, red T-shirt and black sweatshirt jacket....dam I have bad taste in fashion....on the other hand, she did say to wear casual clothes."

Shaking his head and pushing those thoughts aside, he continued to cruse down the highway, listening to white girl music, like every other car guy when he is alone.

Arriving at the Yaoyorozu mansion, he was taken back by the size of it. But it was to be expected since she is the daughter of the riches family in the country. Parking in front of the front doors, there she was. Momo was waiting for him, and her parents right behind her. Getting out of his car, he gave her a small wave as they came walking down the manor stairs.

"Izuku!" She went up to the broccoli and in braced him in a warm hug.

"Hey, Momo." He smiled, while returning the gesture. "Hello Mr. and Ms. Yaoyorozu, I'm Izuku-" Izuku greeted her parents, stretching out his hand to them, but was interrupted abruptly. 

"Izuku Midoriya, yes we know." Her father stated in a cold voice, while shaking his hands. He wasn't very fond of him and Izuku could see that. "But I must say, you do have a fine car, is it your or your parents?" The older questioned him.

"Oh, it's mine."

"Very well, we will discuss further more inside." Momo sight at her fathers antics and grabbed Izuku by the hand, as they walked inside the manor.

End of chapter.